Teraflex Plus trail run, 4/18 4/19, Delta!

Meat_

Banned
hmmm well it would take a bit for me to throw on rocker protection on the cherokee (frame stiffners, tubes, blah blah). So maybe I'll just drive my truck down and watch, hmmm...

You could run the first part of Chainsaw with no problem. It would surprise me if someone didn't offer you a ride on Cat Canyon.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Not at all. I'm not even very F*rd loyal. :D My trailer is done, though. I just need to get down to Salina to pick it up. :D I can haul two now as well.

Sorry Mark, it looks like I need to in town mid afternoon on Sat... :(

I don't think we could get up early enough to get down there run something and be back in the 3-4ish range. Do you?

Man, I need to get mine out just to justify owning it. :)

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Sorry Mark, it looks like I need to in town mid afternoon on Sat... :(

I don't think we could get up early enough to get down there run something and be back in the 3-4ish range. Do you?

Man, I need to get mine out just to justify owning it. :)

No sweat. Barring any unforeseen circumstances, I'm headed to Salina tomorrow @ 3:15 or so. I'll have a new stretcher by 6 pm, I guess.

notajeep

Just me
hmmm well it would take a bit for me to throw on rocker protection on the cherokee (frame stiffners, tubes, blah blah). So maybe I'll just drive my truck down and watch, hmmm...

Chain saw wasn't that ruff, at least last time I was there, you should be fine on that.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
we are going saturday morning
i was told 9 at fair grounds
we plan on leaving about 6 am
any one thats wants the goin in caravan call me 910 7714

If I end up going, I think I will head down in the morning as well. I'm in Lehi and will be driving down the west side of the lake. We could meet at the intersection.

notajeep

Just me
I have a free seat in the buggy and also for the ride down and back. I am ledaving Logan now. Call me at 435 512 8947.
Taco.... that means you. "squint:

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Where are the fair grounds once into delta?

It's just East of the hospital on the main drag, which is Hwy 50/6. If you're coming the typical way I go (through Nephi) just turn left when you hit the tee at the highway, and it's about 1/2 mile down on your right. You can see the overhead lights from the baseball diamonds a long ways away.

scrogg

Enjoying the Drive
Is anyone gonna do a trip report on this? I posted one at jeepforum.com if that was ok.

I had a good time and would like to thank Teraflex Plus and/or anyone that was involved for organizing the ride.

Hope to see ya'll again at the next one.