Teraflex told me to check the forum out.

Oscar da Grouch

That F-N-G
Hi everyone. My names Oscar and I'm a recent permanent transplant to Utah. Formerly of Montana briefly and the decade in Georgia where I was the PR guy for the Southern Four Wheel Drive Association as well as a lead for my home club.

I've been coming to Utah to play for years and since my wife is from here once we had the option to take up residence here we jumped on it.

I asked my buddy Joe at teraflex what forum was best for the area and he recommended this one. I've got one kid and one on the way the whole family loves wheeling and camping. Looking forward to getting out and experiencing more of what Utah has to offer. I've been to moab a few times but we opted to land in Logan.

I'd love to meet some wheelers in the area. Anyone else in Logan?

46346457831_26c98db2c0_c.jpg26720746592_999ed9f944_c.jpg

Oscar da Grouch

That F-N-G
Awesome, welcome! I feel like I've seen your rig before. :cool:
It is entirely possible. She gets around a bit. My in-laws live in Ogden so when we came to town I had a habit of dropping the girls off with grandma and heading out to explore. Last two years I've made it to part of EJS. I want to try to make it this year too but a 3 month old might tie me home for it. Love the jeep life but dad life is priority these days.

Oscar da Grouch

That F-N-G
Welcome! We need more 2 door JK's here.
Its a dying breed. I keep fighting getting something bigger. Had to build a better seat setup for the kids as that fold an tumble wasnt cutting it. And I had to build a trailer to keep the familys gear in tow. 2 door was perfect for me and the little lady. Adding 2 kids its been tough but I dont want to move into a 4 door.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Its a dying breed. I keep fighting getting something bigger. Had to build a better seat setup for the kids as that fold an tumble wasnt cutting it. And I had to build a trailer to keep the familys gear in tow. 2 door was perfect for me and the little lady. Adding 2 kids its been tough but I dont want to move into a 4 door.
I had a 2012 4 door. I just couldn't love it. It felt huge to me, which is not my idea of what a Jeep should be. A Jeep should be small, nimble, and topless.

Oscar da Grouch

That F-N-G
I had a 2012 4 door. I just couldn't love it. It felt huge to me, which is not my idea of what a Jeep should be. A Jeep should be small, nimble, and topless.
I've driven a bunch of them but I've always been a jeep guy. Learned to drive stick on a 46 cj2a. I made the commitment to 2 door lifestyle ages ago before the 4 door was a thought and I just cant embrace it. They have a lot of great qualities like better on snowy roads due to that wheel base. And I've had them out climb me and there has been times where my shorter wheel base was better. One big reason is Ive got so much of me and such a massive amount of history with this jeep letting it go would be akin to dropping my dog off at the pound. Cant bring myself to do it.

LJTim

Welcome! Congrats on the move. I dig the jeep. I'm a 2-door guy myself, although I have an LJ. Hopefully we'll see you around. I don't get up to Logan much, but I'm always at the big Sand Hollow events if you ever decide to try the St George area out.

Oscar da Grouch

That F-N-G
Hickey likes a jeep like he likes his women. :oops:

You knew somebody was going to say it. X-D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You came to the right place RME is the bees knees, Make sure to check out the RME apparel!

https://crawlerready.com/collections/rme4x4-com

Will do :)

I'm in West Haven, about 50 miles south of you. Probably closer to you than many here.
My inlaws are in north ogden so we are down that way frequently. Might have to grab a beverage one day.