test pic

gtidrivr

No, it was not me.

YES, the guy is really hurt. Nothing major, just 2 new Ti heel cups, 2 broken lower legs, 1 broken femur, 1 broken wrist, 1 broken arm, 2 broken ribs, 1 broken vertebre, 1 punctured rib, about 50" of Ti rod in legs, lots and lots of pins adn screws. That happened about 2 months ago and from then he was not allowed to walk for 6 months :eek: . It was a friend of mine when I was in California. It was him leading another buddy and then me in line of 4 of us. He low sided into an embankment (sp) at about 80+mph, then the bike and him proceded to explode! That was the last time I rode on the street.

That is the reason I bought the bike in the top picture. So I have no temptation.

Good day!

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
gtidrivr said:
No, it was not me.

YES, the guy is really hurt. Nothing major, just 2 new Ti heel cups, 2 broken lower legs, 1 broken femur, 1 broken wrist, 1 broken arm, 2 broken ribs, 1 broken vertebre, 1 punctured rib, about 50" of Ti rod in legs, lots and lots of pins adn screws. That happened about 2 months ago and from then he was not allowed to walk for 6 months :eek: . It was a friend of mine when I was in California. It was him leading another buddy and then me in line of 4 of us. He low sided into an embankment (sp) at about 80+mph, then the bike and him proceded to explode! That was the last time I rode on the street.

That is the reason I bought the bike in the top picture. So I have no temptation.

Good day!

Glad it wasn't you. So, are you going racing now?

gtidrivr

RockMonkey said:
Will you be using Larry's road course in Tooele by chance?

Yes tht is the place. I will be there for a track day next Sunday, this week was sold out or I would have gone both days...