test run at rattlesnakes on saturday may 12th

Ima9er

Crazy Man
hey all i just got my tires on tonight and really need to get out to the snakes again to put a lil use to them before i head off to moab next weekend. i won't be able to make it out till about nooner since i have a soccer game then i can head out. so if anyone is interested post up.

TrailMods

We will be heading out in the afternoon also but I am not sure what time yet. I will let you know once we have a time if you would like.

Ima9er

Crazy Man
well nevermind on fat guy i guess naxja is putting a run out to little moab so i'm running solo, but with a buddy on his dirt bikes.. oh well gotta get it dialed in before moab..

i might head out 2 weeks ago me and driver920 aka jeff were out there he broke drive shaft and i broke rear shock ill probablyhave it done , tomorrow, ill see uf he wants too go , what will you be in ? so if i go to watchout for you

Ima9er

Crazy Man
i might head out 2 weeks ago me and driver920 aka jeff were out there he broke drive shaft and i broke rear shock ill probablyhave it done , tomorrow, ill see uf he wants too go , what will you be in ? so if i go to watchout for you
a green yj trailered. being towed by an older gmc diesel, with a black homemade paint job on the trailer.