Thank you!

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
I just wanted to thank everyone who came out to the BBQ and supported RME and MFFW! We raised some good money for that group and it was worth it. Thank you to all our Vendors who donating SO many awesome prizes. I think it took us about an hour to get through all the donations we had so big round of applause to our vendors. You can still hit the RME BBQ icon to see a better list of the vendors and their websites!

Thanks to the Winglets for the live music. I hope everyone enjoyed them!

I was also so stoked to put faces with names finally. I hope everyone is happy with thier prizes and the BBQ!

I am working on the photos from the BBQ but if anyone else took some, feel free to post them in the Gallery on here in this thread! :D

THANK YOU AGAIN! EVERYONE! It was AWESOME! :D

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Too bad you and shane couldn't find a sitter to come and wheel on sat. Thanks for ll the work you did to put the bbq together

Thursty

Thanks to all who organized, cooked, donated, sang and showed up. My wife and I had a great time and came away with some cool prizes. Hope to do it again next year.

ricsrx

Thanks to RME for putting this together, our family had a good time. the food and music were great and the raffle paid off!!!!

Rick

gotsand

Thanks bunches guys.... It was good food and great peeps tpo hang out with and the kids were great to play volleyball with. Thanks again.....

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
WAHOO! No more of this Friday BBQ Crap where no one can make it. We have the Old City Park Reseved for Saturday Next year!

*high five*

So mark your calendars that May 26, 2012 is the BBQ date for next year! You all better come. -_-

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
WAHOO! No more of this Friday BBQ Crap where no one can make it. We have the Old City Park Reseved for Saturday Next year!

*high five*

So mark your calendars that May 26, 2012 is the BBQ date for next year! You all better come. -_-

Nice job!