Thanks AREABFE!

atvobsession

Went to Moab last week....had heard about Helldorado and always wanted to run it.

We were there with ATV's...mostly Polaris. We ran Helldorado...no winching at all, except for the waterfall....which I'm sure most do anyway. The trail was short, but SWEEET.

We camped that night in the parking lot. Forgot to leave money in the box (totally on accident), but fortunately after getting a new rim at MAD BRO, saw the box at Moab 4X4. Left some Hamiltons in the box.

Wanted to see Black Flag...guess we'll have to wait till next year!

Here's me going up the fall...

moabday37.jpg

moabday38.jpg

moabday39.jpg

atvobsession

Oh....My only suggestion is directions.

It would be cool if there were sticks with signs...you know...Helldorado -> or Black Flag <--- to lead you to the trails. Other than that...kick ass.

Meat_

Banned
:cool:

Looks like your right front was the rim you were replacing d0h

FYI if you are running the stock steel wheels get the wheels for the Ranger, they are thicker steel and are the same price as the Sportsman wheels.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
That's pretty damn cool. Do you have any other photos of your atv crew going through the first couple obstacles?

4x4 ATV's can be so much fun. :cool:

atvobsession

Yep! The right wheel was the ITP Series 7 that exploded the day before....Do you work at MAD BRO?

More Helldorado pictures.....I have a bunch more that I'm working on....when I have them finished, I'll let you know.

atvobsession

How much more extreme is Black Flag? Our next trip back, we want to see how we could do on that....keep in mind that we used no winch lines anywhere on Helldorado, except for the waterfall. We put a hand line on a couple spots...just in case the nose had to get yanked back...but it was never required.

JParriott

THREESIX
Dude that is so awesome! I am seriously impressed. I don't think you'll be making it through Black Flag without serious work. But I've been mistaken before.

Coco

In the last pic, (you going up, from the bottom) on the left, it looks like someone is falling into that hole? Is it just me or what?

atvobsession

wow..you're right. I looked at it closely, and it looks like a motocross boot heading down over his shoulder. I have no clue what that is...UFO? :)

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Looks like the arm of a 2nd person, holding a camcorder up in the air. They're wearing somekind of protective gear, hence the boot look.