Thanks (better late than never...)

MRJ

Just a user
Well, this is Mike's wife, Julene, (the other half of Summit Machine.) I have meant to get around to this since Wednesday, but....well, typical excuse - BUSY. Anyway, I wanted to thank everyone that came to our BBQ on the 24th. I had only met a few of the people there before, so it was really good to get to know more about the people that I "hear about". (Not that I hear bad things...okay well maybe a few things...but I still had a lot of fun.) I wish I could talk to you all more, but unfortunately (but not all bad) I am a mommy when I decide to be and fit in my Summit work when I can (like when the kids are napping in the car after running 4 hours worth of errands for the shop...) Anyway, I guess I may have to create my own user so that I can BS with you all (and you can send me PM's that I can keep from Mike...kust jidding.) There's a lot of pressure to this. I have to come up with a catchy sign off.

We are still working on getting rid of the food. I think that we have enough watermelon to feed a small country in Africa. I have had enough watermelon to last me a while. I wonder how much of it you have to eat before you poop it...oops, too much info??

Thanks again to everyone. We look forward to doing more.

JULENE'S DISCLAIMER: Novice poster, hope I got it right.

Julene

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Yep, you're screwed. There goes the last remaining bit of free time you used to have. :)

timpanogos

Push to the Peak
I remember briefly having the opportunity to speak with you one time. It was on a “summit run” on the snakes, one of your first. I remember standing at the passenger window talking a bit about kids, business and wheeling.

Running a business, taking care of family and still inviting a community to a bbq takes a lot of effort. I wish I could have made your last invitation to this community. There are several that I have not meet, which I very much wanted to.

May your future dreams be blessed with the successes that comes from both the hard work and love of the path which you have chosen.

It is a pleasure to come into contact with people such as you and your husband.

Godspeed

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Well hello Julene! Since we didn't get to go to the awesome Summit Picnic Thing, we will make up for it tomorrow! And we will gladly eat excess watermelons... MMMMMMM watermelon!!!

See you guys tomorrow. :D

Bart

Yep, create your own account and get over here. You can't live in Mike's shadow. I heard the BBQ was great, wish we could have made it.