Thanks from Millard County

kdmorris

Millard County wants to say thanks to all the people that supported the Old School Rock Crawl in Delta. We loved having you here and hope that you enjoyed your stay. Thanks to Craig Stumph and his family, they have worked really hard to pull off this event, Thanks to the drivers, spotters, judges, and anyone working this event to make it a success. Thanks to all of you that came to watch, I hope you were pleased with what you saw. The support of this event took us by surprise, We appreciate your support and hope this event gets bigger and better next year. I really hope to see each of you again next year. Thanks so much

Bucking Bronco

I had so much fun at this event I am already thinking of next year. Free event, Free Food and GREAT People! This was my first Comp and I had other competitors in my same class walking the course with me showing me the lines I needed to take.

Thanks to all
Cant wait till next year

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Thanks to Millard County for the venue!!! Looking forward to playing around out there :cool:

notajeep

Just me
This was a great event, again! It is you (Kevin and Craig, and all the others) that deserve our thanks. I'll be there every year!

193kyle

Definitely a great event!! I had a blast, good people, good times and good weather. Loved the mini KOH course too! I know somebody has to have some videos, lets see them.

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
Absolutely incredible weekend. Great people, venue, and atmosphere. I can't wait till next year. One of the funnest events I have ever attended.

Big thanks Kevin, also to the Stumph family.

greenjeep

Cause it's green, duh!
I had so much fun at this event I am already thinking of next year. Free event, Free Food and GREAT People! This was my first Comp and I had other competitors in my same class walking the course with me showing me the lines I needed to take.

Thanks to all
Cant wait till next year

Same experience for me!! Thanks for an awesome event!!