Thanks to all of the Volunteers!

Craig S

Commando
I would like to thank all of the volunteers that helped at the event. Without the Judges and Marshals, the event would not be possible.

Marshal
Brian Cannon

Scoring
Dallas Stumph

Registration
Lisa Stumph & Lorrie Williams

Judges
Bear Taylor
Gary Taylor
Dustin Sheppard
Jake Stumph
Jonathan Cheney
Jonathan & Susie Lovell
Josh Tolbert
Ken Crafts
Michael Johannson
Nicholas Schaefer
Robert Elvin
Ron Westlund
Tacoma
Tim Rasmussen
Troy Tasker
Vanessa Johnson

I am missing the names of four Judges. PM me & I will get you included on this list as well as the Judges Media Trail Ride in September with 4 Wheel Drive Magazine.

Last edited:

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
Mike Johanson's dad was not there, my dad, Gary Taylor was there helping me judge.
Big thanks to my dad for his support going to this event. I couldn't have made it with out him.

And thanks to Craig and all his family for helping host this incredible event.

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
Thanks to ALL the volunteers!!

But a special thanks to Craig for putting on a great event!

I had some words to say after the May event concerning safety and a few other things. I think EVERY issue was addressed and August went off without a hitch!

I was impressed and thankful.

I only saw one competitor fly off course and bring the banners with him. Other than that everyone did exactly what they were supposed to. And for that I thank all the competitors.

Craig.....I will be in touch concerning the Monster Buggy class before next year.

THANK YOU!!!

Craig S

Commando
Mike Johanson's dad was not there, my dad, Gary Taylor was there helping me judge.
Big thanks to my dad for his support going to this event. I couldn't have made it with out him.

And thanks to Craig and all his family for helping host this incredible event.

Sorry, I got that fixed!