Thanks to the OSRC crew!

ricsrx

If I pull the suspension seats and install fiberglass seats it will give us 3 more inches of head room, we will see how that works.. it looks to cool to un-chop it :)

wheelewagon

It sucks we have to wait a whole year!

Especially seeing how I broke 2 min into the first obstacle the first day.

Thank you to Craig and everybody else who makes this so awesome!

Special thanks to notajeep for coming down to spot me and pulling my broken shaft while I ran around like A chicken with my head cut off trying to get replacement parts. Sorry we didn't get to compete.

ricsrx

Special thanks to notajeep for coming down to spot me and pulling my broken shaft while I ran around like A chicken with my head cut off trying to get replacement parts. Sorry we didn't get to compete.

I saw you guy's trying to get it back together, sorry you got taken out so early in the game..

Craig S

Commando
Thank you for coming to the event in Delta! I had a blast meeting the new people and talking to old friends. I love to watch the wheeling action and help people get their rigs fixed when they break. The competitors and Judges were great! Kevin and Rick from Millard County really help by extracting rigs from the courses. Brian Cannon really helps out a lot. Becky and Brian have been coming to Delta for eight years straight and they are the best. It takes everybody to make an event happen. I have included a list of the Judges from this year by course #:

1. Robert Elvin and his family
2. Elden Ellis and Tom Herbert
3. Ian Morris, Dan Cressal, Jared Mangelson, and Jake Prestwich
4. Bob Adams and Ron Westlund
5. Jake Stumph and David Kent
6. Chuck Mannino , Blake Garner, and Isacc Smith
7. Colton Cook, Michael Johansen, and Gary Williams
8. Tacoma and Ian Wilson

I know that I missed a couple of Judges that could only make one day somewhere in this list, so help me get this straight where I missed someone.

Thanks to everyone who came!

Last edited:

STAG

On my grind

I was going to walk up and ask if that was you.

Coco

I personally want to give a BIG THANK YOU to the Stumph family. From the behind the scenes keeping things running, to the hands on help they were more than willing to help us with.

After James bent his link on the Matterhorn, he was looking for a way to get it bent back out. Craig, Mikey, and Dallas were more than willing to help us out, so James could get back out there the next day. After pressing out the bend, Craig gave us some metal to brace up the weakened area, and Dallas stick welded it in on the back of his trick flatbed with a stick welder mounted on it. They saved James' weekend, and were more than willing to help out. Very nice family, and cant wait til next year, (unless one happens again later this year :D) when I will be more than just a judge.

It was a good time judging for everyone on Friday, I hope I was helpful for you all! Every judge is different, some are more strict than others, but I hope I was fair for you all and you enjoyed my course.

Thanks again to the Stumph family, and all the hard work you put into this awesome event!

Now, lets see more pics!!!

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
image.jpg
At least I learned that the middle line was ridiculous and so we then did this
image.jpg
I feel like it was a pretty big win

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
yeah that obstacle was crazy tough. And then somebody had to hook up their winch cable to the top of that winch-mate thing and ruin it. The company that was showcasing it wasn't too happy about that.

I saw it happen. I wouldn't have done that personally but they shouldn't have designed it with a hook on the top IMO

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
I saw it happen. I wouldn't have done that personally but they shouldn't have designed it with a hook on the top IMO

I agree, there were anchor points all over it. We hooked in right at the base and it worked great.

STAG

On my grind
I'm not 100% sure, but I think the loop at the top is how you pull it out of the ground. (Pull directly over top of it, suck in winch line vertically?)

but that's just a WAG.

Team1k

The loop on top was so you could anchor it to a second one behind it. Said it was helpful in sand and other loose terrain situations

Coco

I wasnt aware of the winch anchor certain winch points, and I was a judge the first day! It did have winch points on top it looked like, and bottom. I never once heard anyone go over the winch points, so I was assuming it was fair game? everyone that used it on Friday did use the bottom hook however.

If it was me, and not knowing, in the heat of a timed obstacle/competition I probably would have went for the top mount as well. Less chance of your line hitting a gate, and rubbing on the rocks.