Thanks to the OSRC crew!

greenjeep

Cause it's green, duh!
Like others have, I want to send out a huge thanks to everybody involved with the Old School Rock Crawl! After breaking my brand-new front driveshaft within the first 20 seconds of my first obstacle on Friday, due to a faulty weld, luckily I had a spare, and was able to, with the help of the Dirt Hedz, get it swapped out. My 2nd obstacle, course 7, as I was backing up to reposition in the middle of the boulder field, I blew a driver side U joint on my Dana 60, which took out the ears on my chromemoly axle shafts.

Thanks to the Stumph family, especially Mikey and Dallas, who went back to their house and grabbed their spare axle shafts, and luckily one of the inners and U joint was able to work for me. Bear was able to get an outer for me from Jesse Haines. And again with the help of the Dirt Hedz, I was ready to compete Saturday morning.

Thank you so much to Craig for the awesome trophy. While I wasn't trying to earn the "Most Broken Parts Award", it is an awesome looking trophy, and it will proudly be displayed in my living room!

The Old School Rock Crawl is the 4 wheeling event I look forward to most each year, and I'm already eager for next year!

Here's a picture of me, my trophy, and my broken parts.

Attachments

• 20140529_181039.jpg
    20140529_181039.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 20140529_181315.jpg
    20140529_181315.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 20140529_181326.jpg
    20140529_181326.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 23

wheelewagon

Thank you so much to Craig for the awesome trophy. While I wasn't trying to earn the "Most Broken Parts Award", it is an awesome looking trophy, and it will proudly be displayed in my living room!

Here's a picture of me, my trophy, and my broken parts.

I'm glad everyone liked that award. I asked Craig if there was something I could make for the event and he said I could make that award if I wanted. I told him I would but then all heck broke loose and everything went crazy and kinda had to make it last minute. I actually had my father laser cut it out for me and my brother welded it up real quick. I'm really happy how it came out. We'll definitely have to do more for the event next time.

greenjeep

Cause it's green, duh!
I'm glad everyone liked that award. I asked Craig if there was something I could make for the event and he said I could make that award if I wanted. I told him I would but then all heck broke loose and everything went crazy and kinda had to make it last minute. I actually had my father laser cut it out for me and my brother welded it up real quick. I'm really happy how it came out. We'll definitely have to do more for the event next time.

It really came out amazing, and truly is a work of art! I will definitely proudly display it. Thank you.

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
great event as always! every year it gets better and better! thanks to everyone who came out, all the judges, all the sponsors and huge thanks to craig and his family