Thanks!

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
To whoever took/stole/bought/procured the BMW emblem and stuck it on my hood! :greg: BC? Does it glue on?

Caleb

RockMonkey said:
Saw your buggy down there today, Caleb. What're they doin' to it?

seats...figured if I want to wheel this decade sometime I ought to have them do it...cause if its left to me to mount them it'll be atleast another year or so :D

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
There's a couple lil plastic inserts that go in the holes to secure it. Nuttin a lil dab of silicone wont mimic. Geeze, ya want the whole hood next time????? Oh, but I don't know nuttin! :rofl:

(People that actually buy crap crack me up!)

Oh, and you're lucky Toyota grill emblems dont just POP off (god knows I tried)

RockMonkey said:
To whoever took/stole/bought/procured the BMW emblem and stuck it on my hood! :greg: BC? Does it glue on?

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Ahh... Those must have been your blue PRPs. Nice. I tried to mount my harnesses today. Found out they're out of bolt tabs! Crap...

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
BCGPER said:
There's a couple lil plastic inserts that go in the holes to secure it. Nuttin a lil dab of silicone wont mimic. Geeze, ya want the whole hood next time????? Oh, but I don't know nuttin! :rofl:

(People that actually buy crap crack me up!)

Oh, and you're lucky Toyota grill emblems dont just POP off (god knows I tried)
:rofl: I won't ask any more questions... Is recieving stolen goods still a crime?

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Tiny said:
Hey rockymonkey I know where you live and I'm comin to get my emblem back!!! :mad2:
It aint at my house, sorry. Oh, and if you're BC's clientele you need to get more than just the emblem back. :p