Northern Utah Thanksgiving day snakes run?

93TJ

I'm toying with the idea of doing a quick thanksgiving morning trip out to rattlesnake and constrictor. I think I could be there at 10am, that should give us plenty of time to run the trails and then be home for thanksgiving dinner. I'd be way more likely to commit if the weather forecast is good and if two or more others will join in the fun. Anyone interested?

amp713

Living 3 hours from it would make that hard to pull..... maybe day after or before if it goes that way!

amp713

Id much rather wheel than have a battle to the death over something "on sale" that is still making a proffit ha

Coco

I am hoping to have the buggy functioning for a Black Friday trip. I think we got a couple others that want to go then as well.

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Friday sounds like fun. If its Coco's maiden voyage I'll definitely be there.

Coco

Awesome! Should be seeing you all there! The buggy wont be 'finished' (lots of painting and such still to do) but should be able to get it out for a shakedown easily :) I need to finish bleeding the brakes, adjusting the pedals, and a couple other things as well.

10AM at the trailhead. Sounds good to me! Are we going to run all 3 trails?

Coco

I have only ridden in Sidewinder... And that was a year ago this coming trip! Its a fun trail, if I remember right, there is by-passes/go arounds? But I cant remember for sure.

MBD09

Awesome! Should be seeing you all there! The buggy wont be 'finished' (lots of painting and such still to do) but should be able to get it out for a shakedown easily :) I need to finish bleeding the brakes, adjusting the pedals, and a couple other things as well.

10AM at the trailhead. Sounds good to me! Are we going to run all 3 trails?

Well if you gonna get that thing out i may consider going myself....

93TJ

I'm a little unsure about sidewinder. I'll have my 4 and 3 year old boys with me, and my wife of course. I get nervous when I'm with them, they don't need to get hurt in some freak accident. But I'm totally game for the other two trails, and I'm really looking forward to it.