Northern Utah Thanksgiving day snakes run?

icecreamgetter

So my wife and I are definitely planning on joining with our two kids. I'll be to the Chevron by 9:15. Hopefully I'll see one of you there. Yellow CJ5 from my avatar with a black soft top.

SSR

Hi all, new to this site and the sport.

I know its short notice, but myself, daughter 16, and two boys ages 4 & 2, would like to join in the fun if you will have us.

I've run the trail once, so i think I could find the trail head again. 10:00am was it?

ricsrx

the weather and trail condition was good today, a few puddles once out of snakes on your way to ww and constrictor, and a little muddy at the base of ww, have a great time tomorrow!

icecreamgetter

the weather and trail condition was good today, a few puddles once out of snakes on your way to ww and constrictor, and a little muddy at the base of ww, have a great time tomorrow!

You may not see this before morning since its so late; but, dry enough to have the top off? ...or too muddy? My tires stick out enough that if there is mud, it will be inside with us without a top.

We'll just be running Rattlesnake.

ricsrx

You may not see this before morning since its so late; but, dry enough to have the top off? ...or too muddy? My tires stick out enough that if there is mud, it will be inside with us without a top.

We'll just be running Rattlesnake.
yes remove the top and go slow thru the puddles!