Thanksgiving Saint george Wheeling !!

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
I already have plans on being down there. I will be running on Friday and Saturday with the Utah4x4club, Maybe we could all get together and go for a ride. On Friday I think we are doing the Squezze on Friday but not sure what we will be running on Saturday. Who from Dirt Hedz is coming down? I know a few of them.

BonZuki

Southwest Crawlfest
I already have plans on being down there. I will be running on Friday and Saturday with the Utah4x4club, Maybe we could all get together and go for a ride. On Friday I think we are doing the Squezze on Friday but not sure what we will be running on Saturday. Who from Dirt Hedz is coming down? I know a few of them.

Thanks Kevin we will keep that in Mind however we have some new trails we were looking at running as well!

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
Thanks Kevin we will keep that in Mind however we have some new trails we were looking at running as well!

I am always interested in new trails if they are full bodied rig friendly, I'm no buggy.;) If any of my plans fall through I will let you know. Any one is welcome to join me also on those days if interested.

del0075

I am always interested in new trails if they are full bodied rig friendly, I'm no buggy.;) If any of my plans fall through I will let you know. Any one is welcome to join me also on those days if interested.

if the 5 new trails are the ones i think they are, they are not really that new, some of em are gps'd already. but are more over by the dunes, and are more buggy trails............

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
if the 5 new trails are the ones i think they are, they are not really that new, some of em are gps'd already. but are more over by the dunes, and are more buggy trails............

What 5 new trails?
Why don't you post the GPS cords of these for everyone?
Do they have names?
What are they?

Thanks!!

del0075

What 5 new trails?
Why don't you post the GPS cords of these for everyone?
Do they have names?
What are they?

Thanks!!

the ones steve is talking about........

working on it...........

i am sure they do, more than likely 2 or 3 names, just depends on who is there that decides to put a name to em, ......

trails by sand hollow area, if its the ones i am thinking of they are east of milts......

we dont run much over that way, mainly for me its more buggy stuff. and i dont have a buggy..........

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
Where did he mention 5 new trails? I know we were talking about some newer trails over by the lake side that I have been working on.

working on it...........
I would LOVE to see some GPS cords for these trails you know of over on the "lake" side.

i am sure they do, more than likely 2 or 3 names, just depends on who is there that decides to put a name to em, ......
I know the ones that have always been over there (Milts, Nasty half, double sami). Are these the ones your talking of? Every trail that I have had anything to do with had never had a tire in it before I ran them...hence the new names.

trails by sand hollow area, if its the ones i am thinking of they are east of milts......The 3 I mention above?

we dont run much over that way, mainly for me its more buggy stuff. and i dont have a buggy..........I'm always interested in buggy trails!

BonZuki

Southwest Crawlfest
Thanksgiving Wheeling is around the corner Yeah!

We look forward to all the Trail Leaders and Wheelers coming down to wheel Thanksgiving Weekend !!!

kungfufighter06

out of my way bitches!
Originally Posted by del0075
Where did he mention 5 new trails? I know we were talking about some newer trails over by the lake side that I have been working on.

working on it...........
I would LOVE to see some GPS cords for these trails you know of over on the "lake" side.

I know the ones that have always been over there (Milts, Nasty half, double sami). Are these the ones your talking of? Every trail that I have had anything to do with had never had a tire in it before I ran them...hence the new names.

trails by sand hollow area, if its the ones i am thinking of they are east of milts......The 3 I mention above?

we dont run much over that way, mainly for me its more buggy stuff. and i dont have a buggy..........I'm always interested in buggy trails!

:rofl:

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally Posted by del0075

working on it...........

:rofl:

To the uninformed, there seems to be a bit of contention down south? You peeps going to get this worked out or do we all get to watch the dramafest from afar?