Thanksgiving Weekend?

Revenant

Who's interested and available for a trip Thanksgiving weekend (23 or 24 November) in the Utah County area?

I'm only bringing up the suggestion; I haven't been to any local trails yet and don't want to lead others where I haven't been myself :-\

I really don't know if it'll have snowed heavily by then, but we can always cancel if the weather forces it.

Any takers?

Revenant

As of right now I plan on going out to 5mp Turkey Day like I did last year.
Let me make sure I got that. Five Mile Pass (what I understand to be the entrance to Rattlesnake trail area on Thanksgiving day (22nd)? I'd probably be busy with family.

Tacoma, that is a (semi)solid start. :rofl:

kyojin

Me and some buddies are going out on Saturday the 24th. We're meeting at the Chevron at 1pm. What time are you thinking?

Revenant

Time: Saturday the 24th at 1pm

Does this work for the rest of you (Kidkrawler, Brad J, BroncoMutt, Tacoma, and any I missed)?

Brad J

Time: Saturday the 24th at 1pm

Does this work for the rest of you (Kidkrawler, Brad J, BroncoMutt, Tacoma, and any I missed)?

I'm waiting to hear back from my BIL what will work out best for him. I would perfer Turkey day but it can be crazy w/ everybodies schedules. I'll post back what will work:D

Brad J

Ok, were set for Rattlesnake on Turkey day but hope to be done by 12.

I would also like to see AF canyon before it closes for winter if anyone knows their way around and wants to go Saturday or in the next few weeks on a Saturday.