That's it, I'm selling my house and buying one of these...

clfrnacwby

Recovery Addict
EASY! Didn't you see the spacious interior where women can brush their hair while you drive? If that doesn't convince her, I don't know what will...:rofl:

RustEoldtrux

RustEoldtrux
I was in Japan 10 years ago, and some of the Fuso trucks had "GUTS" emblems on the front. I never managed to get a picture of one though. I did get some good laughs over that.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I can relate Steve. I often joke with my wife that we will be homeless in the future, perhaps a storage shop to use as a launching pad for vehicle based touring. There are some neat couples that do that, the Turtle team, Land Cruiser adventure. Worth being on Facebook just to watch their travels around the globe.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
that would be the dream. If only I were independently wealthy with a continual influx of funds.

That is in fact a crucial component. Time is the easy part, it takes money to travel the world and lots of it. If I recall correctly it was the Westcotts (Tacoma may remember?) that were telling us they spend roughly $40-60k/year when traveling including food, fuel, repairs, customs, shipping, etc. That could eat up a retirement pretty quickly. I don't think I'm wanting to permanently hit the road as so much have my affairs in order to the point I can do 6-9 month trips to a major destination? If my current travels have taught me one thing it is that I like to see new places more than repeat the old. I have exceptions for this in places like AFC and the Swell where there are some special attractions but I want to travel the world and the best way to do it is behind the wheel at your own pace and your own course...