That's right

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
dude...listen....lets try to at least talk about something logical....like the trip this weekend....

so we gonna camp or what?

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Originally posted by spencurai
dude...listen....lets try to at least talk about something logical....like the trip this weekend....

so we gonna camp or what?

I will be busting ma A$$ Saturday to be able to get Sunday off,,,

Then I have the same crapola Mon-Fri,,,

Camping I Wish!!!!

ps..

We are going to Rock That House>>

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I know...I chat too much...oh well. I just checked the numbers.....greg better get busy or we might overtake him in a couple weeks....;)

britney

Queen of Chit!!
Originally posted by spencurai
2300:eek:

So does that mean that you are really cool, cause you have that many posts.

or

that you are a total loser, cause you have enough time in your day to make that many posts.

HMMMMMMMMM:eek: :eek:

( I guess I shouldn't talk. At the rate I'm goin I won't be too far behind. Losers!!!)

No way. It's all coolness, I can't think of a cooler thing to do than sit around on your computer chatting to other "cool" guys who are sitting around on their computers.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by crimsonride
No way. It's all coolness, I can't think of a cooler thing to do than sit around on your computer chatting to other "cool" guys who are sitting around on their computers.

shichya bro!!

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I have an average of 4.67 posts per day....

girlfriend....you have 6.71 posts per day.....who is the one with the problem here.....

I have my stuff sprawled out over a couple years almost....since december of 2k1

so what I am trying to say is

schutchomouth girrrrlllll:p

SHAWN STARTED IT!!!