The 2nd Annual LROR Show 'N Shine & Swap Meet - Sept. 10th

Low Range

Off-Road Parts
SwapMeet_Lettersized_2011-7-28.jpg

Alright everyone it is time to announce our 2nd annual Low Range Offroad Show and Shine and Swap meet. Last year was a great success, being our first show and shine.

We invite all Toyotas and Suzukis of all makes and models to come out, and have some fun!! We will have prizes and give aways for best of show, worst of show, and many others.

Also, be sure to bring out your garage full of parts you didnt use, or changed plans on for the swap meet! We had trailers and trailers full of good stuff last year, and we expect no different this year. Come see if there is something for you to pick up! Or make some quick money on parts you have lying around. Like they say, one persons trash, is anothers treasure. :)

Also new this year, we will be doing some RC rock crawling, and setting up a course or 2 for people to come out and try. Great for kids, and adults! However, we warn that these little ones are just as fun and addicting as the full size ones ;) If you have an RC rock crawler, we welcome you to bring them out as well. Have some fun with everyone!

Last edited:

thefirstzukman

Finding Utah
Supporting Member
The way I see it is they sell parts for Toyota and Suzuki so the show and shine is for them, but anyone is welcome to come hang out.

Kind of like when Teraflex gives out a set for axles and you have to own a jeep to enter.

Low Range

Off-Road Parts
Yes what zukman said. If you have a buggy or something that is Toyota or Suzuki based, or any other 4x4 Toyota or Suzuki based, then you are welcome to bring it out as well.

But if you don't, your still welcome to come and have some fun and hang out (just maybe without the 4x4 :) )

sixstringsteve

We warn that these little ones are just as fun and addicting as the full size ones ;)

The RC ones are also just as expensive as the big ones! I'll be there, it was a lot of fun last year. Will Brent be there again this year? I've gotta see his guacazuki again.

By the way, who's red transformer sami is that on the flyer? I saw him up AF canyon yesterday. I love his rig.

Last edited:

Marsh99

Lover of all things Toyota
The RC ones are also just as expensive as the big ones! I'll be there, it was a lot of fun last year. Will Brent be there again this year? I've gotta see his guacazuki again.

By the way, who's red transformer sami is that on the flyer? I saw him up AF canyon yesterday. I love his rig.

I know, I built an RC one before my big one. I am more embarrassed to say how much the RC has in it, than my 4runner.

Sounds like I need to make it down to this. :D

Coco

I dont think brent is coming this year, but I could be wrong as well, and you are right on that!! The RCs are definitly just as expensive!! Mine isnt even done yet, and I have ~$600 in it. It will be done for the show tho!

I know, I built an RC one before my big one. I am more embarrassed to say how much the RC has in it, than my 4runner.

Sounds like I need to make it down to this. :D

Your should bring it out!!

kulangflow

I won't be able to make it as I'll be out of town for work.

You guys are welcome to borrow my XR10 and SCX10 for people to try out. I can lend you my Losi Micro Crawler as well. I live just down the street from your shop, so just PM me and I can drop them off if you're interested.

Coco

Oh ya steve you know it!! Rc crawlers will excite ppl and keep them entertained haha....and addicted lol

airmanwilliams

This is going to be AWESOME! I really do hope brent comes down for this one. Hoping I will have a new rig by the time it starts and would like to see your tintop rock alittle on the ramp again dan.
Will you have whatever your doing to the old yellow samurai done by then colton?

airmanwilliams

just curious whos rig this was at the event last year? It is ginormous!

Attachments

• 59321_10150289243870193_666440192_14980212_4739227_n.jpg
    59321_10150289243870193_666440192_14980212_4739227_n.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 5

redneckbronco

At the time it belonged to Scott from Transamerica one of our vendors, but he sold it and I just saw it for sell on KSL i think. Coltons (COCO) Sammi will only be a Sammi in body n frame, hes putting chevy running gear in it, and hes talked about calling it sylvester.