The 411 on Tacoma Snorkel's - Mag article

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I was honored to be asked by the Tacoma Magazine staff to write a brief snorkel 'tech tip' article in for their First Issue debut. I was surprised the included some shots of my customers Tacoma as well as my own on the cover :cool:

You can download the magazine for free here:
http://www.tctmagazine.net/february-2011

Edit: updated link

Last edited:

lewis

Fight Till You Die
You were surprised? Whatever. We all know you are really not that humble.;)
Good job. I may just need one someday.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
You were surprised? Whatever. We all know you are really not that humble.;)
Good job. I may just need one someday.

LOL, I truly was. They had access to a plethora of snorkel'd Tacoma pics... was a pleasant surprise when the issue debuted and I spied my truck on the cover.

When you need one, you know who to call :D

spencevans

Overlander
LOL, I truly was. They had access to a plethora of snorkel'd Tacoma pics... was a pleasant surprise when the issue debuted and I spied my truck on the cover.

When you need one, you know who to call :D

One thing you failed to mention in your article is your forearms may take a beating on some installations. I know you were pretty scratched up after installing a snorkel on my LX450.:greg:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
One thing you failed to mention in your article is your forearms may take a beating on some installations. I know you were pretty scratched up after installing a snorkel on my LX450.:greg:

That back bolt on the back of 80/450's is a bear to get to, I always install it but I've had a few customers through in the towel and say the other 4 bolts are enough :D