The BIG CITY LIFE

Dixon

My kids as they grow up have all move to the big city (Slc Ogden Prove) to find work and thats ok if you don't want to be a coal mine like here in Price. There is a price to pay for living it large. My son's Honda civic was stolen from the Parking lot were he works this past Thursday. Ya he got it back less tires, wheels, tail lights, stereo, and one window thats still scathered around the parking lot.

So he's feeling bad about all the damage to his car as he gets to the tow truck company he meets the next bandit in line waiting to take advantage of him. They had the car 11 hour and moved it 7 block and charged him $230. The policeman said he tied to call but for some reason he wrote his number down wrong.

And the Captain of the Ship Rocky Anderson could care less if the city goes down the toilet as long as he can get WATER BOTTLES outlaw because there filling up the land fills.

Doesn't living in the big city about kill you with stress

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I say it everyday... life was so much more relaxed, easier, and a lot more fun living in a smaller town.

Too many morons up here.

Meat_

Banned
I say it everyday... life was so much more relaxed, easier, and a lot more fun living in a smaller town.

Too many morons up here.

Amen, I lived in down town Sh!t Lake City for the first 8 years of my life and didn't know how much I hated it until I moved to Lehi (pop 5k) Now that Lehi's population is 40~50k, not to mention 3 new adjacent cities that didn't exist a few years ago..... I'm starting to think that we didn't move anywhere near far enough away from the SLC. :rolleyes:

4554x4

always modifing something
small town

I have lived in Salt Lake City all my life and its ok. But just ok. Im gonna move to Malad Idaho as soon as the kids finish school. I need the peacefull quiet life without all the traffic and gangs etc....

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
Amen, I lived in down town Sh!t Lake City for the first 8 years of my life and didn't know how much I hated it until I moved to Lehi (pop 5k) Now that Lehi's population is 40~50k, not to mention 3 new adjacent cities that didn't exist a few years ago..... I'm starting to think that we didn't move anywhere near far enough away from the SLC. :rolleyes:

yea um... :ugh:

I think the only reason I don't have houses behind me is because of an explosives plant... :eek:

GOAT

Back from the beyond
The big city does SUCK, that's why I am moving to a little town in Louisiana, and I'll get paid more.:D

You'll regret it ...trust me-_-

I think its all relative. I've lived in 4 of the top 15 largest cities in the US including Houston(#4) and spent quite a bit of time In hell-A (#2)It's really about location within the area.

Hell, there are more people in DFW than the state of Utah yet, UT leads the nation in meth consumption/distribution particullary in areas less populated.

IMHO. SLC is the smallest city I've lived in. There isn't a city in the western US the has a better quality of life than SLC.

BTW. I like Price and plan on wheeling there next weekend:greg:

Marcus

Last edited by a moderator:

crzyjeep

You'll regret it ...trust me-_-

I think its all relative. I've lived in 4 of the top 15 largest cities in the US including Houston(#4) and spent quite a bit of time In hell-A (#2)It's really about location within the area.

Marcus

I lived in Chicago for two years and didn't care for it, I think the only thing I'll really hate is the drive back to Moab. :eek:

NE_Utah

I lived in the big city for 13 years. I hated every minute of it. I have now move to a SMALL town and love it. I have no one living next to me and if my car is stollen you will catch it dragging main.

Catherine

Mrs. Gardner
Born and raised in southern california I had no idea how much i hated it until I moved to fruita, colorado. Now you couldn't pay me enough to move back. In fact fruita is getting a little too large its pushing 9 or 10 thousand.