The Builders and the Butchers 6/23/10 @ club sound

GOAT

Back from the beyond
To me, club sound is a bit ironic. Not because it is crammed with annoying, dirty, cokehead hipsters, but because the sound sucks. Horrible acoustics.

Either way, the B&B put on a decent show and it was worth the cost of admission. As a bonus we got to see the bartender smash some jerkoff's face into the concrete, breaking his nose:p

Am I the only one that gets out?

Marcus

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I was gonna post this, I figured you'd have put this up days ago. :(

How was Portugal The Man? Dismissable? They've got a couple songs I find pleasant and uplifting, rare for me to like that kind of thing. :D

I don't get out any more. :mad: I wanted to see Lou Barlow and Mike Watt's Missingmen on backup. ARGH!!

GOAT

Back from the beyond
How was Portugal The Man?

Hmm, they were a little whiny for my taste, but very popular with the crowd. we left during the third song, got home and looked them up in youtube. still whiny........

we end up going out weekly as SLC is the summer is quite nice:cool:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
ah, I was hoping they'd not be whiny. I have only heard earlier stuff and it's pretty whiny. Oh well. :D

I hadn't picked up a City Weekly in a good while, I was pleased to see MUSIC. Cocorosie is coming too I guess? I can't stand them, but they're.. unique I guess.

I am going to miss The Swell Season-- Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova, playing at Red Butte. *sigh

OHHH! Did I see that Agent Orange is playing at like, Burt's??? I might have to drive in for that one. :D