The coolest trailer

burke

So I am digging this trailer, its probably super spendy but so cool. AT chasis with a socal tear drop cab.

Attachments

• IMG_1500.JPG
    IMG_1500.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_1501.JPG
    IMG_1501.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 154

Bart

If you can find a used Teardrop they are lots of $$$$$. They are cool, but I never thought worth the price.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I'm hearing $15-20k. Worth it, sure for some. No different than the $5k to 10k standard AT trailers, great units, well designed and worth every penny for some.

burke

I'm hearing $15-20k. Worth it, sure for some. No different than the $5k to 10k standard AT trailers, great units, well designed and worth every penny for some.

damn...that is a lot of coin. You can get a socal tear drop for around 7,000, i dont see the AT frame and suspension adding that much. But your right they are worth that to the people that will pay that.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
damn...that is a lot of coin. You can get a socal tear drop for around 7,000, i dont see the AT frame and suspension adding that much. But your right they are worth that to the people that will pay that.

The AT frame, independent suspension, brakes, lock and roll hitch, matching tires & wheels and TASS strut/airbag assemblies really round out your standard teardrop nicely. Add to those a $1000 fridge and slide and some other off-road specific mods and its not hard to see why the $7k teardrop becomes a $15k offroad trailer. :D