The Maze in St.George

tblack

Safety 3rd
Hi, my family owns a vacation home down in St. George and we go there often. I have quads and am slightly familliar with Sand Hollow and their dunes. Just recently i have heard about people jeeping down there. I dont usually take the tj down there, but i got a little curious. So i have been doing some research and watching some video's so that maybe i can go down there and do a trail or two. Unfortunately, all of the info and vids that i have seen have all made The Maze trail look INSANE. I doubt my mildly modified tj could do any of it.

So if anyone has been down there, is it really as bad as it looks? Is there anything i can do down there in my jeep?

tblack

Safety 3rd
The maze isn't bad, there are by passes to the major obsticles, are you locked at all? I would recommend at least one locker.

I have 33's on 3.5" inches of lift with a D44 Trac lock rear (would be locked, but in order to convert the LSD to a locking diff gets pretty dang expensive). Tyler at alljeep has my front locker waiting for me, it will be in the jeep this weekend.

sixstringsteve

the maze isn't the only trail down there, there are TONS of trails from mild to wild. St. George has some of the best trails in the west coast (but let's keep it a secret so it doesn't get too crowded).

rholbrook

Milts Mile is a fun trail but that whole area is a lot of fun. Get on the Dam Road in Washington and follow it until you find where you want to take off.