The Neti pot

Erik d_lux

Ok,... I will be the first person to admit that this thing is creepy, super creepy.

One of the biggest problems for me moving back to Utah was that I couldnt breathe through my nose. I dont know if its the lack of humidity, pollen, dust or whatever in the air but I couldnt breathe!

I have been using this tea pot looking thing called the "Neti pot". What you do is pour a saline solution from one nostril through to the other. It has solved all my problems! I feel like I can breathe again! I almost feel like I am high because I can get so much oxygen. Maybe it will make me smarter?... Maybe not.

Anyway, if you have breathing problems check it out.

Creepy picture attached :D

netipotoprah2.jpg

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Those work super for people w/allergies. Everyone I know that has one loves it, once they actually tried it. :D I may have to get one.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Is there something magic with the saline solution, or is it the flushing action that helps out? I'm wondering if you could do the same thing with a funnel in the shower, or something. :rofl:

Erik d_lux

Is there something magic with the saline solution, or is it the flushing action that helps out? I'm wondering if you could do the same thing with a funnel in the shower, or something. :rofl:
Saline solution is just salt water.

I use it without salt sometimes. Helps just as much.

I thought about getting a pot too. I am glad I have the actual thing though. It fits right up my nose, is the right volume and has a splash guard. :D

I think it was $13.