The new anchor on Constrictor

Anchorman

Please don't use it until April. The concrete still needs more cure time, what with the cold snowy weather that has been in the area.

KTHXBYE :D

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
I Lean said:
Did you test it out with your lowrider? :eek:
I think I was the first to use it (or so I was told).

Last weekend I used it to pull myself up, and then used it as an anchor point to pull up a FS Bronco and several other rigs. The FS Bronco we're putting at about 7k lbs. The anchor point did not even budge. I even stopped and started the winch with a load on it to see if 'bouncing' it would cause it to budge, and not even a little bit. The anchor strap was so tight and stretched, you could have used it as a banjo! Very solid anchor point!! :D

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
I have to say I am glad that yawl put that anchor in.. Heck of a lot safer feeling than a tree... And you can stick a Tacoed Tie Rod in it and straighten it out :)

Crinco

Ummm, that would have been Anchorman who installed that. Sadly he hasn't been heard from in months so we aren't sure how he doing, or how to get ahold of him to thank him. Maybe someone can pass the message...

Anchorman

No thanks are needed, I'm just glad it is still being used. How about some recent pics?
Wow, almost a year already.

Bart

Wow, bringing this back from the dead. How large is the anchor. I sure don't want to be hooked to it when it lets loose.

Meat_

Banned
Approximately six inches of dirt have been washed away do date. Still as stout as ever. I am curious to see how many years it will be so.
It was above ground level a bit when it was new, the last time I saw it (a month or so ago) it was in as good of shape as ever.
Wow, bringing this back from the dead. How large is the anchor. I sure don't want to be hooked to it when it lets loose.

It has 16? bags of concrete down in a rocky hole with rebar into the ground around it ;)

There were picture from Anchorman around somewhere.....

Edit: Here they are

Bodine

One Call That's All
I was told it was used 2 weeks ago by 2 fullsize chevys, The anchor crew must of done a great job.