The newest rage?

The other day I woke up craving edamame and of course that thought lead directly to wow, sushi would be delicious for lunch today. :greg: So, off I went to Durango to my favorite sushi place. Of course, as luck would have it, they were closed for lunch that day due to remodeling. :rolleyes: Not to be deterred, I just ran across the street to the Sushitarian my only other option in these parts. After ordering, I went to the potty and was greeted with this:
0329091400 (Large).jpg

Now, keep in mind that I live in the boondocks where a person picks out their good Carhartt jacket for those special occasions, so I realize I may be a bit behind the times. Is having a tushie washer in public restaurants the latest, greatest thing?

phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
Hmm, a desire for soybeans leads one to think of BAIT for lunch? But cool, you found entertainment to go along with the meal...

Ah, fond memories of a buddy of mine wondering, "Hey whats this do?" He quickly decide cold water on his backside wasn't much fun!

Hmm, a desire for soybeans leads one to think of BAIT for lunch? But cool, you found entertainment to go along with the meal...

Ah, fond memories of a buddy of mine wondering, "Hey whats this do?" He quickly decide cold water on his backside wasn't much fun!
First of all, I did not have bait for lunch silly! I enjoyed some lovely rolls along with my very salted soybeans. And man, was that a good lunch! :chris:

And back to the backside washing, I must admit to being curious and trying it. The water was pleasantly warm. That did not make it any less awkward, just saying.
I hope your not eating raw fish while preggo. Bad Tara!
Okay.....so I should've been more specific: I went and had sushi ROLLS for lunch. I was so tempted to get some salmon which I adore, but the last thing I need right now is to get sicker than I already am. Somedays I do think about reality!! :p

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Just this. :D

Congratulations seem to be in order then, unless it's the mailman's, and Chris is pissed. If that's the case, shame on you but still, watch the fish. :D

heheh we'll have to have cake at the RME Memorial Day Hoedown

Our mailman happens to be a woman so Chris is not angry, just excited. :p

I'm not sure about a cake, but I've been contemplating buying a watermelon smuggler t-shirt for the great ocassion of the BBQ. :rofl: I figured if it wasn't public knowledge by then, that may be a good way to announce it.

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
Hey Tara, help me remember the name of a place in Durango where I had breakfast last summer. We were on our guys' ride through the Co. rockies, and stopped at a place to eat. It was right in the old part of town, super long wait, and they let you go in and get coffee and take their mugs out to the sidewalk to wait for a table. Ring any bells?

If you used the potty, that might jog my memory some.... :rofl:

Olde Tymers Cafe is on a corner and the waitresses tops claim they "cheat drunks and tourists". Oscar's is off the highway in sort of a strip mall and is your classic greasy spoon. There's also Carver's bakery. Most places will let you take mugs of coffee while you wait. We're pretty trusting around here. :) Was that any help?