The Official Tube Bending Thread

mdgillette

Hey guys, I need some suggestions on attaching my seats to the rollcage in my Jeepster Commando. The seats were yanked from a CRX, so they have odd mounts on nice sliders. I plan to add tubing from the existing A pillars to the existing B pillars of the cage, and between the B pillars as well. Would love to see some picture examples of mounting tabs, etc.

Baileigh Inc

Hey guys, I need some suggestions on attaching my seats to the rollcage in my Jeepster Commando. The seats were yanked from a CRX, so they have odd mounts on nice sliders. I plan to add tubing from the existing A pillars to the existing B pillars of the cage, and between the B pillars as well. Would love to see some picture examples of mounting tabs, etc.

Do you have any pictures you could post up?

cheepin

In our Jeepster I used 1.5 square tube.Goes from A-pillar to B-pillar.Then has 2 crossbars side to side.The sliders are then bolted to these.Very simple and easy.Ran the crossbars just above the floor tunnel.