The Ogden Off Road Vehicle Meetup Group

Webby

Official Cutie Pie
When:
Saturday, May 7, 2005 at 3:00 PM

Visit http://orv.meetup.com/19/ for more details.

Notes:
To talk about organizations/groups/clubs which is the best to join; talk all the different activities in Ogden for May and June; and about land use issues that impact all ORV's if time permits.

Meetup.com is a free online events planner. I'd like to see people from the clubs and organization of Ogden be there to give a little pitch about their groups. This group is brand new, only a week old so not a lot of members. It meets the first Sat of each month at 3:00pm for 1 hour (or so). This group is for ALL off road vehicles .. not just jeep or chev or ford or any other specific 4x4, but is intended to include atv's since they have just as many problems with limited places to play. If you can't attend and know of happenings in Ogden please PM me with a list and I'll let everyone at the meetup know about them.

Last edited:

Medsker

2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Boy that's no fun at all, we could have come up with lots more things before we told her what it stood for...Burning Tator Tots, Big Toyota Trucks or Baby Tabby Tigers.

Fade2Black

Drinking bone
I'm going to Weber State, and a buddy and I were discussing starting a campus offroad club/cleanup crew.

I'd love to go to this meeting and find more people from Ogden that wheel, but I'm afraid I'll have to miss it. I'm starting my drive back home to Alaska a day or so before the 7th.

I really wish I could go. I'll tell my buddy about this meeting, as he's going to be around and could go.

Thanks for letting everyone in on this!

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I just started my next hitch up here in wyoming so I wont be back to O-town for a week to 10 days. It sucks but if someone wants to simulcast it through a web cam and set up a way to access it through the internet real time, Jamesgeologist and myself will virtually attend....