The price for bling

phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
Sure! Why not, have you priced the uber-elite sand cars? $65k is a drop in the bucket, and they aren't even for competition!

BumpaD_Z28

I like how it is still a "SAHARA" in the title ..

and "25th anniversary z28 intake and fuel injection" would have been TPI not the TBI that is under the hood ... :confused:

BUT it does come with "2004 vortec motor" (size ???) so I guess that is OK :rofl:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Front axle is lacking hubs, no beadlocks, cheaper winch, not much of a rock crawler IMO. For $65k I'd want some kind of functionality. I'm sure it appeals to someone, hopefully he'll find that guy.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
reminds me of that red TJ with the LS1 that RL built a year ago or so... coulda bought a house for that amount of money...

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
The trick with this type of sale is getting all the money you payed someone to put into it--out of it....right? :confused:

I could build my dream Toyota for 1/4 of that price and thats being optimistic ;)

Crinco

The under the hood photo is a disappointment! Could have done a body off paint job and it would have looked way better. I just got to have that black altenator though!
$50,000.00 in parts? Why do people spend all that money and time working on something and then turn around and sell it before it's even done???

fullsizeyota

I fart sometimes
even though i in st george, it seems like i am in syracuse a lot too.. and before i moved here i spent a lot of time in syracuse and i have never seen it