The Rich Jerk.... Can you realy make money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

koonsdawg

The question is can you realy make "good" money by doing what this jerk says? I wasn't sure about it myself... and being the curious person that I am I went ahead and bought the eBook. And let me tell you it has been an awesome book to read. I have read many other books about making money online and nothing compares. Even if you have a business already, I learned some awesome marketing tools to help with the rankings of my sites. The Rich Jerk's book will teach you how to make money automatically. You could be asleep and making money. I just wanted to pass this book along to the members of this forum. I figure we all need some extra cash to put into our rigs!! So if you want to check out his ebook and I HIGHLY reccommend that you do go to URL REMOVED

muleskinner

koonsdawg said:
The question is can you realy make "good" money by doing what this jerk says? I wasn't sure about it myself... and being the curious person that I am I went ahead and bought the eBook. And let me tell you it has been an awesome book to read. I have read many other books about making money online and nothing compares. Even if you have a business already, I learned some awesome marketing tools to help with the rankings of my sites. The Rich Jerk's book will teach you how to make money automatically. You could be asleep and making money. I just wanted to pass this book along to the members of this forum. I figure we all need some extra cash to put into our rigs!! So if you want to check out his ebook and I HIGHLY reccommend that you do go to jerkreview.com

So how about a copy... That rich jerk doesn't need anymore money ;)

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Uh.. Spam?

Because you are a Vendor on RME does not permit you to post spam on the forum. PM me if you have a valid reason to post this... elsewise, re-read the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.