The Ski/ Snowboarding 2013-2014 Season Thread.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Here is the thread to post your ski/ snowboarding trips, photos, planning ect!
We have a decent group of 10 or so that are all on RME that ride every Saturday. We usually get 5-12 in the group.
Most of us have Canyons passes, but post up when, where and what you're riding and we can get more people out and motivated on the snow!

And just to get things started here is a little season opening edit for your enjoyment.

TVRU Season Opener Snowboard Edit 12-28-13
[video=youtube;7qccBVqsO0c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qccBVqsO0c[/video]
(Watch and 1080p for best results & subscribe if you like it).

We've had a number of RME members ride with us in the past and would like to invite anyone to come along.
Please feel free to PM me if you'd like to join us,
and I can usually help with discounts.
No particular skill level necessary.

Last edited:

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
I have a season pass to Snowbasin. I have 2 days so far, and should have had 3 but my Jeep is waiting on parts. I will get back up as soon as the Jeep is fixed.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Skiboarder, 17?! That's great!
Moab_cj5 I love the Basin!

I've got 8. Not bad for a weekend warrior that doesn't ride Sundays.
Just to clarify, that video is just the first edit for the year.

So we are going New Years Day if anyone would like to join.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
What ages/skill levels do you teach, skiboarder? I think I'm going to put my 8 y/o on a board this year, but I don't know how good a teacher I'll be.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Nice video stratton. I haven't been boarding in years, but I do miss it.

Thanks, we should organize a Brighton RME night; They have a few 2 for 1 nights every week.
That means it's only $18 to ride from 4pm - 7pm!

http://www.brightonresort.com/FAQ+index-myfaq-yes-id_cat-7-categories-Lift+Tickets-parent_id-0.html
What are the promotions for Night Skiing?

Mondays: Family Snow Evening! $90 for a family or group of 4 or less. Includes lift tickets and a 24" pizza from the Alpine Rose.

Monday Twilight: Maverik Mondays. 1/2 price twilight lift ticket with Maverik car

Wednesdays: Arctic Circle. Go to any participating Arctic Circle of a coupon for a 2 for 1 night pass.

Fridays: X96 Workers Union Night. $20 night lift ticket with X96 Workers Union Card from X96.com

Remember, some sponsors may require you to make a purchase for a coupon.

Offers may not be combined.

Offers are good only for Adult Passes.

NightTrailMap(1).jpg

What night would work best for everyone?!

Last edited:

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Also here is the first ever edit from another member of our group (who also happens to be an RME member).

[video=youtube_share;tR2UL7Iw1G0]http://youtu.be/tR2UL7Iw1G0[/video]

Not bad for a first edit.:cool:

sixstringsteve

I could do Monday nights or Friday nights. I'm not really a huge fan of night boarding, but it's sure better than sitting at home.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
I'll ride at night if there's powderish, but I'm not a fan of riding the groomed stuff once it's iced over. Hurts too much when I fall. :D

I like Thursdays or Fridays.

skiboarder

SkiBoarder
What ages/skill levels do you teach, skiboarder? I think I'm going to put my 8 y/o on a board this year, but I don't know how good a teacher I'll be.
I teach all ages and skill levels. Sorry, but you'll be a horrible teacher. I don't teach my own kids. That doesn't go well. 8 y/o should be fine. that also depends on how athletic he is. I am booked till about the Jan,4. Pm me and maybe we could work something out.

UFAB

Any peops want to hit up Sundance and all it's glory. We are down.

If you ever need size 10 boots or 158-162 decks, I got ya covered from split boards to the Burton mystery.