The U4WDA 2009 winter convention in St. George, UT

notajeep

Just me
Come on guys.... He HEMI did great. It loves all those hills between spanish fork and cedar city. It used 34 gallons to go almost 200 miles. :ugh:

Meat_

Banned
Almost sleepy time :)

We're back in the valley and all we have left is the driver/truck shuffle

Ill do a 24hr miles estimate for us later :rofl:

Last edited:

Meat_

Banned
Finally home safe.... it's those invisible things underneath the truck that cost you. I'm just glad that there were no invisible things in the 100 some odd miles of snowy I-15 I just hauled ass through in the dark

Meat_

Banned
I guess that didn't make much sense... I just kept telling Bodine that the driveline eating rock ledge was invisible. :D
Glad to hear, I had enough time to get everything unpacked and my phone rings and I have to go to work for a flood but after hours makes for good pay.

Good news :)

rolloverBill

So it would seem this weekend was a tow rig nightmare

yeah, I don't think that most of you know the story of the Expidition and it's tranny and the three wheeled trailer that I towed behind the goose. Thanks to Marc Bryson Steve Galloway's buggy made it home, Outlaws towed the Ford and I towed Larry Olsen's trailer with three tires cause one shredded and the spare wouldn't hold air with weight on it. It was like a chess game cause one piece set it up for the other two. Good times!! and I talked to Lisa at 8 last night and they were on the road. I did hear a good compliment from a new guy running passenger for the first time and he was impressed how everybody pulls together to get the job done and moves forward to proceed home. GOOD JOB to everybody in these situations!!!!