The upcoming moto ride/quick report.

rholbrook

My son and daughter are coming to visit me and we are going to ride Friday evening and Saturday around St George area if anyone wants to ride with us. It wont be anything too crazy with my 11 yr old son but he will try anything. My daughter, 21 yrs old has the ,"I can do anything a boy can do" attitude. PM me if you are looking for an easier ride.

rholbrook

We had a great ride. We started off on Warner Valley road and went to the wash at Fort Pierce and then rode that all the way to the I-15 wash and then headed south for a ways and then found some more washes back towards the truck. We dropped down into a really narrow wash that is literally as wide as your handle-bars. I have no idea what the locals call it but we call it the SQUEEZE.
These were taken from my Hero2 that my 11 yr old was wearing. We covered 30 miles by 11am. Started at 8 to get a jump on the heat.

I have some photos but its giving me an error.

squeeze2.jpgsqueeze3.jpgsqueeze4.jpgsqueeze1.jpg

Last edited:

GAR

Anyone want to ride AFC Thursday night? Nothing too long, just a couple hours of good fun in the mountains.

GAR

I can't go tonight. Works been crazy trying to get ready for a trip next week. bummer

Jared

Formerly DeadEye J
I am planning to ride from Mantua to Pineview Dam via Willard Peak, Ben Lomond Peak, and Lewis Peak tomorrow morning (July 24th). If anybody would like to tag along, you are welcome to. I can do whatever pace you'd like from mild to wild. Should only take a few hours from start to finish.

Jared 801-Eight nine six, three zero four four. Call or text.

Last edited:

Caleb

I am planning to ride from Mantua to Pineview Dam via Willard Peak, Ben Lomond Peak, and Louis Peak tomorrow morning (July 24th). If anybody would like to tag along, you are welcome to. I can do whatever pace you'd like from mild to wild. Should only take a few hours from start to finish.

Jared 801-Eight nine six, three zero four four. Call or text.

Watch-out for the goat man :D