The upcoming moto ride/quick report.

rholbrook

My 11 yr old and I will be hitting the B this afternoon if its not raining. Anyone is welcome to come. He's not fast but he keeps going. He wants to go up Tuttle Loop. We are thinking of being in the parking lot at 5

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Tyler, Jon and I did a ride yesterday.

Up Old Ward Canyon, Buckland ridge and then over to trail 606 and found an old mine. We explored it a bit but only had a cell phone light so we didn't get far... we'll have to go back.
Then we rode up some stupid silty rock infested runout wash of a trail that kicked our butts a little and dumped us out near Bountiful peak.
We headed back to the Farmington side.
We rode up to the top and almost to Farmington before started to run out of light and we headed back.

Does anyone know where to get 95 octane in Bountiful? I ran 91 this time and I could feel a definite difference.

Jared

Formerly DeadEye J
OPEN INVITE

Thursday 9/20 4:30-5:00PM Departure

I am planning a quick, after-work ride in the Ogden area. We will be riding from Pineview Dam to North Ogden Divide (13 miles or so each way, all single-track) and back. If time and desires dictate, we may continue up to Ben Lomond Peak as well.

My dad is coming along. He is an experienced rider, but a little rusty, and borrowing my wife's RM125. We will probably be travelling at a a medium pace, so don't be scared that we are "too hardcore" for your skill level. This is a fairly easy trail with only a couple (like two) challenging spots which we can help you push/walk up if necessary. The leaves are changing, and temperatures should be perfect! Come join us!

Hit me up for info/directions via text message at eight oh one, eight nine six, three zero four four.

Jared

Caleb

That's a great ride. I did it when I was a rookie rider and got to the base of Ben Lomond peak. We got most the way up Ben Lomond but it was kicking my ass and one of our guys wouldn't have had enough fuel, so we turned around and came back down. Fun ride for sure. I'd like to ride it again now that I'm a better rider and see what trouble I could get myself in to. :D I'm out this time though, thanks for the invite.

Jared

Formerly DeadEye J
Tonight's ride was great! My dad is 61 and hasn't ridden a dirt bike in probably 15+ years. He went down 4 times, but just has a few scratches to show for it. I ended up putting him on my DRZ and riding the RM125 for most of the evening. That little sucker has ZERO low power!

Anyway, you guys missed out. The weather and scenery were PERFECT!

2012-09-20183145_zps754d9619.jpg

Tonkaman

I'm headed to Little Sahara on Sunday if anyone wants to join me and a couple buddies. We like to ride the back side if sand mountain area mostly

Tonkaman

We went to the dunes Sunday and rode around for 8 hours! The sand was perfect and the weather was great. I'm glad we made it out before the sand starts to freeze

rholbrook

Boiler

Two questions, anyone know where this is and does anyone know anything about it. I rode here yesterday and covered over 105 miles of argueably the best single track around. Jared and Caleb, you can't answer since you know where I went.

[video=youtube_share;xAa1B1EB9Yo]http://youtu.be/xAa1B1EB9Yo[/video]

rholbrook

Short video of our ride on the Highline Trail.

The bikes in this video are a KTM 525, a couple of WR450s, YZ450F, Husaburg 570 and a vintage 91 DR350. 105 miles of fun

[video=youtube;d5GNtfcxpWY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5GNtfcxpWY[/video]

Last edited: