The upcoming moto ride/quick report.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
I will be camping up Hobble Creek from Wednesday night thru Saturday night this week. I will most likely ride hobble or diamond fork every night after about 4. Anyone is welcome any day. Just let me know. I won't have service after 4 everyday but I will until 3ish.

What are you doing, working in Spanish during the day camping and riding at night? sounds sweet.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I would love to join you but I stuck at a high adventure campout above payson lake. Pretty area up here. Is there any riding allowed?

There are a few trails up there Russ. You can start from Jones Ranch which is just past Payson lakes. Benny Creek is motorcycle friendly and goes all the way over to birds eye.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
We are going to ride Arthur's fork tonight. Starting at Farmington Canyon.

Then something in Ogden on Saturday after the Pleasant View Founder's Day 2 mile run and parade.
Probably we'll ride Ben Lomond Peak.

Everyone is invited to join us for the ride tonight. And parade Saturday and then the ride after that. Just call me.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Rode up Farmington Canyon today. Rode over to the big maintenance sheds and then over the ridge towards Arthur's Fork and back through Arthur's Fork and down to the river.
Then we raced back down the road. I made a sweet inside pass on the concrete bridge while Kevin lowsided with his bald tire and slid his bike into the ditch. It was pretty funny, I wish I got it on video because he didn't even hit the ground... just stepped off the bike during the slide and let the bike continue with all the momentum. We got back just before the big rainstorm hit!

Cascadia

Undecided
If anyone wants to ride hobble or diamond fork tomorrow or Saturday I won't have service til Sunday night. I am up hobble creek about 1.5 miles up at cherry campground. Charcoal tundra and our trailer says outback on it. Went for a quick 15 mile ride today to get myself excited for tomorrow. Such great trails!

SportSawyer

.... Then something in Ogden on Saturday .... . Probably we'll ride Ben Lomond Peak.

The Skyline Trail from North Ogden Divide to Willard Basin (Ben Lomond portion of trail) is under seasonal closure until July 16th. The Skyline Trail is open from the Pineview trailhead to North Ogden Divide.

jentzschman

The Skyline Trail from North Ogden Divide to Willard Basin (Ben Lomond portion of trail) is under seasonal closure until July 16th. The Skyline Trail is open from the Pineview trailhead to North Ogden Divide.

Sounds like that would be a sweet ride! IF I get my bike this weekend I would love to check this trail out.