The W.E.ROCK Grand Nationals are an open event this year

Big Rich

That's correct, if your car fits into one of the classes, and has the required safety items you can compete at Miller Motorsports Parks in Tooele UT.

OCT 1-2

Entry forms will be available on www.werocklive.com by the end of the week.

Entry fee will be $375 (unlimited or Pro Mod) for those that have run 1 or less W.E ROCK events this year or $275 for Mod Stock and $175 for F-toy

If you are a W.E.ROCK season member the fee is $75 less

Hope to see you all out competing at this great faucility

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
I sure wish I could get something built by then, I'm sure getting sick of watching from the sidelines, I want to break something.

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
big rich:

At the last event you told us you would appreciate it if we got better window nets. You recomended a company that sponsers werock but I can't remember it for the life of me, what was it?

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
As to beat me again?

This will be a great event. If you need any help just ask.

Thanks Carl, I only beat you cause I got lucky. I might do it, a little stressed about getting my sprinkler system in the ground before summer is over so we will have to see. shops been busy and Im running out of summer.

Big Rich

Sorry I've been missing lately, been on the road out east or traveling looking at possible optional event sites....

Yes we need judges... and more than we did for the series event.

Safety belts or window nets can be ordered through DJ Safety, mention W.E.ROCK and they will give you a better deal

Alot of the eastern competitors will be making the trip out for nationals, as well as some of the top past competitors from W.E.ROCK and other series

This is becoming very exciting

We will also have posters available shortly and if anyone out there can help us get them out and up in your area I will be making a trip down 15 and can drop some off with thise willing to help spread the word

Thanks

Rich

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I'm super stoked for this, as you know :D

If anyone reading this missed the last one for a BBQ, or a kids' birthday or some other stupid crap, DO NOT MISS THIS ONE!! :D It's going to be freakin' sweet. A couple different drivers said they were driving "conservatively" at the Western Finals, and would be going all out for the Nationals. :eek: It's gonna get crazy. :D

I will be happy to spread posters to and fro and save you the trip around the Salt Lake/Ogden area.