The waterfall bragging thread.

I've been told that the upper waterfall is alot harder than the lower in the proving grounds. I didn't mean to sound harsh about the waterfall on upper Helldorado because it is still quite a challenge. That's why I edited my post.

OrO

Offroad Overstock
I think if the guy in that vid who was denied had sucked his front end down to the bumpstops with a winch he could have made it.

OrO

Offroad Overstock
I plan on hitting it Easter morning or Monday. This first pic sure makes it look steep! Anyone take a guess at the tire size and wheelbase?? Maybe 38s and 105"?
sfgdy0.jpg

sfgffr.jpg

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
OrO said:
I plan on hitting it Easter morning or Monday. This first pic sure makes it look steep! Anyone take a guess at the tire size and wheelbase?? Maybe 38s and 105"?
sfgdy0.jpg

That Cruiser is Josh Ayers', can't tell who's driving it in that pic though. 39" tires IIRC, and I think you're pretty close on that 105.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I Lean said:
That Cruiser is Josh Ayers', can't tell who's driving it in that pic though. 39" tires IIRC, and I think you're pretty close on that 105.

Thats his little sister....Mind if I ask where you got this picture from ORO?

I watched Bryson do it in Carl's old rig. He made it look pretty easy--just a little bump and up and over.

Cody