The Worlds Fastest Indian

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Watched this last night... Great movie! I recommend it to anybody.

The way they capture the salt flats speed on camera actually gave me an adrenaline rush. And the show being a true story makes it even better.

VERY GOOD movie. :D

Medsker

2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
...and Bob's your uncle. Ever since my wife spent a few months in Australia she says this and it cracks me up. I thought she made it up till he said it a couple of times in the movie. Great show!!!

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I had to drag this one back up because I watched this movie again recently and loved it all over again. GREAT FLIC!!

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Make sure you get the version with the documentary about the real guy...it was very informative and fun to watch his actual mannerisms and whatnot.

Brian P

Misanthropic Fuel
This was a great show, I remember a few years ago that car with the motorcycle on the trailer was out in front of our shop on Main St., We didnt know why, But we saw a lot of old cars driving around, It turned out it was because of the old car lot on the movie was on State St. near us.
I didnt make the connection till I saw the movie :)

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
This was a great show, I remember a few years ago that car with the motorcycle on the trailer was out in front of our shop on Main St., We didnt know why, But we saw a lot of old cars driving around, It turned out it was because of the old car lot on the movie was on State St. near us.
I didnt make the connection till I saw the movie :)

Very good movie, it was an indy film & the budget was quite small compared to Hollywood movies. Anthony decided to play Burt Monroe becaue he liked the story, not the $$. He's a very down-to earth guy.

I was working on the railroad out at Faust while they filmed the movie over 2 weeks. I stood 10 ft away from Anthony & had the chance to meet him, but my foreman turned down the chance before asking me, :mad2:. We were flagging trains as they rolled thru the set. Nothing like being paid too hang out on a movie set, eat their free food & watch famous actors.

Remember the part where his trailer breaks? That was filmed on the road between 5 Mile Pass & Faust. When he stops at Sarah's house, her building is the old Railroad roadmasters house, in Faust. That house is where I was reporting for work. I watched Anthony burn those welds on his trailer & remembering that I was impressed with his Arc welding skills. :cool:

Brian P

Misanthropic Fuel
Very good movie, it was an indy film & the budget was quite small compared to Hollywood movies. Anthony decided to play Burt Monroe becaue he liked the story, not the $$. He's a very down-to earth guy.

I was working on the railroad out at Faust while they filmed the movie over 2 weeks. I stood 10 ft away from Anthony & had the chance to meet him, but my foreman turned down the chance before asking me, :mad2:. We were flagging trains as they rolled thru the set. Nothing like being paid too hang out on a movie set, eat their free food & watch famous actors.

Remember the part where his trailer breaks? That was filmed on the road between 5 Mile Pass & Faust. When he stops at Sarah's house, her building is the old Railroad roadmasters house, in Faust. That house is where I was reporting for work. I watched Anthony burn those welds on his trailer & remembering that I was impressed with his Arc welding skills. :cool:

Far out!

Faust, The last time I went through there the road into town was wider than the lane out...Kinda odd if you think about it, Nice big road inviting you in, But a smaller lane keeping you there :)

Meat_

Banned
...Remember the part where his trailer breaks? That was filmed on the road between 5 Mile Pass & Faust. When he stops at Sarah's house, her building is the old Railroad roadmasters house, in Faust. That house is where I was reporting for work. I watched Anthony burn those welds on his trailer & remembering that I was impressed with his Arc welding skills. :cool:

Yup, I recognized that and several other places... been too long since I watched it though.