There Will Be Blood.

Meat_

Banned
Finally got to see it, I am disappointed :( It was good but not nearly as good as I had hoped. I would like to drag whoever scored it out in the street and beat them, they ruined the entire movie for me.

The bowling alley scene was satisfying :greg:

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Finally got to see it, I am disappointed :( It was good but not nearly as good as I had hoped. I would like to drag whoever scored it out in the street and beat them, they ruined the entire movie for me.

The bowling alley scene was satisfying :greg:

I thought it was gonna be more of an western shoot em up. But it was a little too artsy type of film for me. I was expecting more.

This movie sucks. If it was only 2 hours, maybe it would have been tolerable. I kept waiting for blood, and yet there was very little. Even the final scene did practically nothing for me.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
One of the top 5 films I have ever had the pleasure of viewing. I apologize on behalf of the producers of the film that they didn't make it more palatable to the masses but instead chose to make it good.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I just watched this.

Definitely a little different than you might expect going into it... but once I got over that it was not too bad...

I'll admit that I watched a lot of it at 2x, and the music is really interesting at double speed hahahah...

I liked it. Nice small story, no huge histrionic extravaganzas. I dug it.

GOAT

Back from the beyond
Fantastic movie!

The score was a little odd at times though. Super suspenseful and nothing happening on the screen.

DDL is the man.

pELYgroso

'Merica
this movie had to be the dumbest movie I've ever seen. no dialogue in the first 20 minutes? a random "brother" showing up, doing nothing for like 30 minutes, then killed? the def son becoming a psycho? 3+ hours long? when it ended, my wife and I were like, "you've got to be kidding me! That's how the last 3 painful hours is going to end? with nothing to smile at or be shocked about?" .....with all due respect, and I do mean with all do respect, that movie aint worth a velvet painting of a whale and a dolphin getting it on. (in my opinion)

Now, I'm no movie critic, and I don't hardly ever like the weird artsy films, so its natural that i wouldn't like this one. THESE COMMENTS ARE MY OPINIONS! Please don't call me an idiot with horrible taste in movies. I'm not saying that those of you who really liked this are dumb. I'm glad you liked it. to each his own.

But my wife and I do like to throw around the line, "I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE! I DRINK IT UP!"

Last edited:

krazz1e

first time I saw it was in theaters, half the people walked out. I think it is a brilliant film with spectacular acting.

Greed, corruption - cornerstone of American right??? Not much different than whats going on with the mortgage meltdown. Interesting metaphor. Film is not appealing to the general mass.

No Country for old men is a better film in general, but acting goes to Daniel Day Lewis, which is A+ in every film he is in.