thing of beauty

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /pictures/buildz_afterhours/buildz_arie08.jpg on this server.

yeah that sure is hot! :rofl:

every time i see a thread started by you, i know its prerunner action. just buy one already!!!

James K

NO, I'm always like this
xj_punk said:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /pictures/buildz_afterhours/buildz_arie08.jpg on this server.

yeah that sure is hot! :rofl:

every time i see a thread started by you, i know its prerunner action. just buy one already!!!
the pic works for me :confused:

hey the fab work that is in these things is impressive. fab crosses over from different arenas of the offroad sport........................so.................. :p

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
James K said:
the pic works for me :confused:

hey the fab work that is in these things is impressive. fab crosses over from different arenas of the offroad sport........................so.................. :p

don't get me wrong, i'm a big fan of prerunners... but i think i'd rather have a little oneseater buggy with a motorcycle engine and sami drivetrain. then you could do a little wheeling and off road racing. it would be cool to fit in a truck bed too :cool:

blueblaze

WOW!

buildz_arie16.jpg

Jam76

My personal opinion is PRERUNNERS rule but then again I am a little bias!

Attachments

• rangersilver.jpg
    rangersilver.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 19
  • scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Jeeplvr

Back to formula!
tiny2085 said:
why do these welds look like they haven't penetrated enough ? I"m guessing that is TIG ?

He's using a mig using the circle back technique. Does nothing but make the weld look perty. Some say it weakens the weld. I'm no pro welder so don't ask me why. :D