This Aint Normal, Right?

Bucking Bronco

Ugh Feet are DISGUSTING!!!!

9f52cbbc.jpg

809830bc.jpg

Bucking Bronco

Drop a Dana 60 on it?

What did you do Steve?

Just jumped off the bed of my truck and landed on a piece of tube and rolled my foot.

I've broken this foot before and the pain at the time was about the same, so I wasn't too worried until I took my shoe off and saw what looked like a golf ball under my skin. After about 20 minutes the pain was 3 or 4 times as bad as when I broke it. So off to the Insta Care and surprisingly its just sprained. After about an hour it grew to the size of a tennis ball cut in half.

YOUKNOW

I did something similar to that wakeboarding. My ankle is still swollen a little. I couldn't walk on it for a couple of days, which is how I am sure you are feeling too.

LT.

You are in luck my friend, it turns out I am an armature surgeon who happens to have some time off. I will operate on you as soon as you need me to. When can I stop by and take care of your foot?

LT.

Bucking Bronco

You are in luck my friend, it turns out I am an armature surgeon who happens to have some time off. I will operate on you as soon as you need me to. When can I stop by and take care of your foot?

LT.

I think I will have to pass. You probably want to suck the toes. (UGH I quivered even thinking that)

update
IMAG0407-1.jpg

IMAG0409-1.jpg

Coco

I've done that many time before... Always feels wonderful when you do too.... My most recent was when I jumped out of my old TJ at a gas station, landed on gravel that wasn't even. Felt a pop, and then instant pain, and nausea.