This is awful...

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
It's pretty amazing that she had the composure to be able to record it in action and sit on the video for about 8 years before releasing it. Strong lady.

It will good to see this guy burn. Imagine all the trials he ruled over that were similar in nature.

Jesser04

It's pretty amazing that she had the composure to be able to record it in action and sit on the video for about 8 years before releasing it. Strong lady.

It will good to see this guy burn. Imagine all the trials he ruled over that were similar in nature.

I'm not so sure we will get the chance to see him burn. I was reading on CNN.com that there is a good chance since it happened 7 years ago that the statue of limitations is up.

Thursty

Statute of limitations on child abuse is up after 5 years so the asshat won't be prosecuted for it. I am certain that he won't return to the bench, but it would be nice to give the guy big dose of his own medicine.

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
You guys whine like Californians. My dad was old school, if there were videos of him disciplining me... oh boy. My mom would straight up smack you in the face and put hot pepper on your tongue for lying. The nuns who ran the school I attended were even worse than this video.

Maybe if children feared consequences, they wouldn't grow up all useless and occupying junk.

Please.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
You guys whine like Californians. My dad was old school, if there were videos of him disciplining me... oh boy. My mom would straight up smack you in the face and put hot pepper on your tongue for lying. The nuns who ran the school I attended were even worse than this video.

Maybe if children feared consequences, they wouldn't grow up all useless and occupying junk.

Please.

IMO, there's a difference between disciplining and what that guy was doing. The difference was his aggression and his enjoyment of the act.

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ

Please.

Seriously there guy? And please tell me how important and productive your life is that you aren't so useless yourself....

TRNDRVR

IMA BUM
I can see where this is going.

In on page one. Carry on.
5popcorn.gif

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee

Please.

If your father treated you like this man treated his daughter in this case, then I am sorry that you had an abusive childhood. I hope that you recognize how this type of punishment is not conducive to a healthy child/parent relationship, as it is abuse. Clearly physical, emotional and mentally by many of the threats and comments made by the father. A loving mother and father don't tear down a child in that way. A mentally ill person beats a despised dog that way, not a loving parent to a child.

That guy needs help.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
I don't disagree with corporal punishment but my god this is just crazy. My mom used spoons and things like that and I probably got the belt a couple of times but I can honestly say that my parents never took any enjoyment out it. I've spanked my kid and I know what my parents meant when they said "this hurts me more than it does you" I hate doing it and only use it as a last resort.

This judge, while he may not be able to face criminal charges dissevers everything that is coming his way and probably more. Nothing any child can do should result in that kind of treatment. There is a huge difference between discipline and abuse and this is certainly abuse.

Dominic

I couldn't get through the video. That guy was excited to get his belt he was having a good time. I was little once, I had ADHD I got alot of spankings. I can't say it ever made me fall in line. What changed was that I respected my parents enough to not want to disappoint them. Perhaps it is a generational thing but I will never spank my kids. I will do anything to keep that from happening. The first step to well behaved children is to be present to them. Children need structure and rules but slapping them around isn't the way to enforce anything. Now that I have my own son I realize how many lazy, selfish, crappy and uninvolved parents there are around me. Doesn't seem to be a coinsidence that the ones who don't show there kids attention are the ones who's kids are running a muck.

Coco

Please.

I couldn't finish the vid, I had enough.

I can see where your coming from, and for sure can relate. I got the belt when I was little, but it was NOTHING like this video. I got a maximum (that I can remember) of 5 hits across my ass at a time. But I will tell you this, I learned very quickly to not misbehave, and listen to the rules/listen to what I am supposed to do. In all honesty, I think getting the belt helped me become more disciplined in my life. My mom tried the hot sauce, but I went back asking for more, so I think she realized it didn't work.

Now with that said, what this guy did was NOTHING compared to what I got, that was straight up abuse!!! He had more aggression, the language, enjoyment of doing the beating rather than to teach a lesson, or punish his daughter. On occasion, if my old man as much at swears at me, or has that tone he has, I straighten up. You learn to respect your elders, and your parents.

IMO, there's a difference between disciplining and what that guy was doing. The difference was his aggression and his enjoyment of the act.

Agreed.

Last edited:

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
this is not a happy relationship between parent and child... after all they said she posted this just cause daddy took her money and mercedes away from her... she is 23 yrs old... this is just not right on many fronts....

man i remember growing up and my dad beating me (but i deserved it) i dont hate my pops i knew it hurt him to hurt me.. but he never beat me like that guy did yo his daughter... well except the last time my dad ever beat me.. i think i was 13 i cant member what i did but my dad started in on me and he didnt stop he kept going, then i turned and took my dad down.. soon as he saw that i was no longer going to put up with it he stopped.. but i do love my dad and now that im 30 i understand everything i did im surprised my pops didnt do worse to me..i will never put my hand on my kids, but then again my kids listen to me.. which is weird. but i bet that will change someday. anyways this story did bring tears to my eyes..