This is pathetic

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Yep, in years past we've had a lot of financial support.... things are VERY tight this year, I don't think we're going to make our goal. :-\

Greg

Admin
Thanks for the support guys, we appreciate it! We got a handful of payments today and they gave us a good boost!

Now if we could just get everyone that reads this thread to toss in $20 and we'll get there! ;)

Bart

C'mon guys. Chip in. This makes such an impact at EJS. I'll send in another donation after the 15th.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I'm still having trouble with the direct link. FYI, you can go directly to your PayPal account and enter "PSHcleanup@RockyMountainExtreme.com"

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
I dropped $50 in the pot when things went live, but we need to get this funded so if someone will be generous and post up in this thread with a donation of $50 I'll match it.

dash

I shot you the remainder balance on my.y PayPal account. Hope it helps. It was really close to 50.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
She can't get mad at you for charity. It's a law.

We're finally over the halfway mark. Keep em coming in. Even $20 really makes a big difference.

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
New day! Come on everyone we can push this over the goal real easy with lots of members making small donations. Forgo your coffee and Mcmuffin this morning and drop $10 or $20 down to a great cause!

Greg

Admin
Whoa, you guys are awesome!! We met our goal this morning, lots of donations coming in big & small and we appreciate every dollar! We exceeded our goal by $210, so that amount (plus any more that comes in) will go to the RR4W Multiple Use Defense Funds to help keep trails open in Moab! Everyone that helped made a huge contribution towards making the 4WD community continue to look good. Potato Salad Hill is public land and a very visible location for the public and those that are critical of the 4WD users. Thanks for caring and showing it with your donation!!