This is post #1 for me!

addifan

I am currently looking at selling my Audi to pick up a decked out Grand Cherokee. I am 24 and I live in Utah. What else am I suppose to say?

britney

Queen of Chit!!
Originally posted by addifan
I am currently looking at selling my Audi to pick up a decked out Grand Cherokee. I am 24 and I live in Utah. What else am I suppose to say?
What are you supposed to say? hmmmmmm
Let's start with........ (here it Goes again folks:D )

What is your name?

What is your quest?

What is your favorite color?

Welcome newbie!!!!!!!

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Originally posted by SAMI
ooooo, a decked out Jeep!!!! tight, i love those. welcome newbie.

Won't take you too long before the addiction takes over, and you will begin to care less and less how it looks, and more and more how it works.

Soon it will look like grocerygetter's ride!!

welcome!!

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by britney

What are you supposed to say? hmmmmmm
Let's start with........ (here it Goes again folks:D )

What is your name?

What is your quest?

What is your favorite color?

Welcome newbie!!!!!!!

WHHHHAT!!! I don't know that! AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaggggghhhhhh............

addifan

Well.. My name is Kevin and I am an... wait wrong place. I was referred to this place, it's a great site. If I don't purchase a 4x4 I will still probably hang out here and make my friends with Jeeps take me on RME get togethers.

Caleb

Originally posted by BlackSheep

this is not an option. Wheelin is life!

:D:D:D

yeah, he thinks its an option right now...then he goes on a couple trail rides and realizes that there is no other choice but to get something 4x4...:D:D:D

addifan

Originally posted by supergper

yeah, he thinks its an option right now...then he goes on a couple trail rides and realizes that there is no other choice but to get something 4x4...:D:D:D

Well... I have quattro right now, does that count?

Brad

The artist formerly known as Redrock5.9
Originally posted by addifan

Funny, I bought my Grand a couple years back because the guy wanted to buy an Audi. Ran into him at Mepco a couple of weekends back, now he wants it back. :D Good choice, I'm partial to decked out Grands.

Last edited:

TigerStripe40

Arrogant Bastard
I myself had a 91 Audi 100 a few years back. The car was comfy and FAST. I drove that when I was rebuilding the motor in my Cruiser. It was really my mothers car, but she didn't like it, so she let me drive it (she had a 91 dodge dynasty). Had to replace the CV joints, and the reason we got rid of it was that the Power Steering pump had gone bad (needed seals) and we couldn't find a good pump for a reasonable amount of money (turns out, I guess Audi doesn't license anybody to make aftermarket parts for their cars, so you have to buy spendy audi parts).

I miss that car, though.
But I still prefer to drive my Cruiser. :D