This is what NOT to do at 5mp.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Let's play "How many groups will take issue with this picture?" I can think of a few. :rolleyes:

Discuss.

click make bigga

dumbass.jpg

Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Tricky, I thought was going to be a picture of a U4 bod member at a NPLD cleanup ;)

What's wrong with that? As a mine enthusiast... I don't mind. As a access advocate... I don't mind, the fact it has a grate (put on by the state BTW, we should take back more Utah for them ;)) pretty much shows what they thought of access. As an engineer I can calculate its up to the load... plus I've seen dozens if others test it first :D

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
What's wrong with that? As a mine enthusiast... I don't mind. As a access advocate... I don't mind, the fact it has a grate (put on by the state BTW, we should take back more Utah for them ;)) pretty much shows what they thought of access.

Pretty sure I said almost these exact words when the fire bombing video came out.;)
It's dangerous (unless your and engineer and have your slide rule out there) It's irresponsible, and makes a very bad impression.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
I see no issue either.

Tricky, I thought was going to be a picture of a U4 bod member at a NPLD cleanup ;)
I hope you're being sarcastic :rofl:... I did one. Mike was out there. Jack did one. Taco helped judge at Werock (that's a nominal pass), Pretty sure Sarge organized one, Del did one, you can bet Don and Jeff were out there, pretty sure Ron was out on one... I'm sure Todd is supervising up there too.

Anyways: you going to SEMA this year? I think we should go back to that mexican place again :D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I am being facetious, the Jack-attack was in the house. We spent the morning discussing the finer politics if public lands in Utah.

I mean look at it this way Tacoma, at least your taking some vested interest in our public lands. Baby steps :D

krany

kranberry
i know who that kid is and lets just says he is kinda out there. not sure about all you guys but i would never drive ontop of one of those. even though i have seen bigger vehicles than an xj on them i still dont trust them. i have seen the jeep in the mine shaft and its pretty muffed up. and that's a fairly shallow mine shaft isnt it?

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I find it surprising that people still get surprised that people do surprisingly dumb things surprisingly often. :p

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
I find it surprising that people still get surprised that people do surprisingly dumb things surprisingly often. :p

Right on Shane.
I don't care what other people say about me as long as they spell my name correctly. Of course there are some people out there that can't even copy correctly.
Oh, the grate, STUPID. Or as someone once said "stupid is as stupid does".

Seth

These go to 11
You have to figure the land managers figured our cognitively challenged brethren would do this exactly. I am just surprised there is no Clavin-pissin'-on-a-hummer sticker.

brian r

Easy guy's,thats my kid,ive already talked to him about this not being the smartest thing to do,(although ive done it myself ,alot of years ago).
not sure about the team faze comment,as i was not aware of a group in am fork. Brian R.