This is why your fat

lewis

Fight Till You Die
I wondered that too.
Scrapple-also known by the Pennsylvania Dutch name pon haus, is traditionally a mush of pork scraps and trimmings combined with cornmeal and flour, often buckwheat flour, and spices. The mush is formed into a semi-solid congealed loaf, and slices of the scrapple are then panfried before serving. Scraps of meat left over from butchering, not used or sold elsewhere, were made into scrapple to avoid waste.

I could really go for a pake. Pie inside a cake.

BTW, did you go under yet?

No I see the surgeon on Tues. so he can tell him how much I will have to pay him.

cannoncrawler

TWERNT THE MORMONS!!!!!!
none of that even remotely looks edible...

au contraire mon frere

http://www.thisiswhyyourefat.com/?p=1069

Turbaconduckenriblets

Made of riblets individually wrapped in bacon stuffed with stuffing into a deboned chicken, wrapped in bacon stuffed with stuffing into a deboned duck, wrapped in bacon stuffed with stuffing into a deboned turkey, wrapped in woven bacon strips and slow cooked for 7 hrs.

tumblr_l47973TDiC1qc5kdko1_500.jpg

Brian P

Misanthropic Fuel
au contraire mon frere

http://www.thisiswhyyourefat.com/?p=1069

Turbaconduckenriblets

Made of riblets individually wrapped in bacon stuffed with stuffing into a deboned chicken, wrapped in bacon stuffed with stuffing into a deboned duck, wrapped in bacon stuffed with stuffing into a deboned turkey, wrapped in woven bacon strips and slow cooked for 7 hrs.

tumblr_l47973TDiC1qc5kdko1_500.jpg

Yes, The food with a shirtless guy makes it all better, I stand corrected.

rholbrook

My sister-in-law once and I emphasize once, asked me and my wife if the new jeans she was wearing made her ass look big. Apparently, she thought she was looking hot in them because I answered that it was her ass that made her ass look big. She was so mad at me and literally wouldn't talk to me for nearly a month.

Don't ask me if you don't want me to be honest with you.