This saturday

offroaddave

It's just one term!
Don't forget to mark your calendars.
As you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male to see any woman other than his wife naked. He must commit suicide if he does. So next Saturday at 4 PM Eastern Time, all American women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort.

All patriotic men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not Muslims, & to demonstrate they think it's okay to see nude women other than their wife, & to show support for all American women. Since Islam also does not approve of alcohol, a cold 6-pack at your side is further proof of your anti-Muslim sentiment. The American gov't appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists & applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity.

God bless America !

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
Don't forget to mark your calendars.
As you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male to see any woman other than his wife naked. He must commit suicide if he does. So next Saturday at 4 PM Eastern Time, all American women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort.

All patriotic men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not Muslims, & to demonstrate they think it's okay to see nude women other than their wife, & to show support for all American women. Since Islam also does not approve of alcohol, a cold 6-pack at your side is further proof of your anti-Muslim sentiment. The American gov't appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists & applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity.

God bless America !

Ummm what does the religion have to do with terrorists? Muslim = Terrorist? is that the ticket here? Was Timothy Mcveigh a Muslim? Ted Kaczynski? Robert Goldstein? William Krar?
I get that you are trying to make a funny. I have no problem with the Naked women, Beer, etc but what did the Majority of Muslims do to you? Got any good Black jokes handy?

Last edited:

DOSS

Do we really want to go there?

Well we already had one of the 3.. Race Religion and Creed I figure if we open the gates for one we should open the gates for all :)...

No I don't want to go there but what is the difference its all bigotry the only difference is we are at war with terrorists that happen to be Muslim and not Black or Mormon etc.

DOSS

No i don't want to go through the joke forum again... Just this one bugged me. seriously if someone posted a joke that was N****R this and N*****R that it would get pulled pretty quick. Gotta love America where calling someone a N****R and Joining the KKK is a bad thing but causing someone to commit suicide (I don't even know if that is correct I am not Muslim) is a reason to have GOD bless America ;)

ID Bronco

I don't see non-terrorist Muslims jumping up condeming their religious bretheren. Facts are facts, most of the recent terrorists have been Muslim. How do you beat around that bush?

DOSS

There have been many of their Brethren that have condemned what Al-Kida has done and is doing. I am not beating around the bush the terrorists that we are currently at war with are Muslim, they are also Christians who bomb buildings in Oklahoma, Bible beating Baptists that believe that the other races need to be cleansed. I just don't find if funny to group all of one group as needing to die because of what a few of their members have done.

Most of the Polygamists in Utah that you hear about on the news have wives that are under the age of consent. Many of them claim to be the true LDS faith (the larger LDS faith does denounce them but they still claim to be LDS). Does this mean that all people of the LDS faith are statutory rapists and should be culled? Al-Kida is a breakaway sect that is full of religious zealots just like the FLDS groups.. beat around that bush :)

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
There have been many of their Brethren that have condemned what Al-Kida has done and is doing. I am not beating around the bush the terrorists that we are currently at war with are Muslim, they are also Christians who bomb buildings in Oklahoma, Bible beating Baptists that believe that the other races need to be cleansed. I just don't find if funny to group all of one group as needing to die because of what a few of their members have done.

Most of the Polygamists in Utah that you hear about on the news have wives that are under the age of consent. Many of them claim to be the true LDS faith (the larger LDS faith does denounce them but they still claim to be LDS). Does this mean that all people of the LDS faith are statutory rapists and should be culled? Al-Kida is a breakaway sect that is full of religious zealots just like the FLDS groups.. beat around that bush :)

quoted from your sig....

stupidity

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Don't you mean Al Qaeda?

I'm offended by the disrespectful moniker you applied to a highly organized and militant socio-political religious sub-group.

Really though, there is no better way to destroy your credibility than to completely massacre the name of the group of people you're trying to talk intelligently about.

Last edited:

DOSS

I apologize for my failure to spell our mortal enemies name correctly (I'm sorry all you can do is point out failures in the use of the english language Cody :( ).. Can I start posting racist jokes now?

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Being a family oriented site, the bottom line of your sig is easily offensive..

You can't come down on someone for offensive comments, when you yourself have questionable content under every single one of your posts. Just sayin..

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Meh, apology accepted--not everyone pays attention to what they read.... and actually I would love for you to post some funny jokes that don't make any reference to a social, political, racial, theological, or otherwise physically similar group of people.

Please.

DOSS

Being a family oriented site, the bottom line of your sig is easily offensive..

You can't come down on someone for offensive comments, when you yourself have questionable content under every single one of your posts. Just sayin..

Never said I wasn't being hypocritical and I don't believe I have come down on anyone :).. I said that that offended me (Mainly the Killing or causing people to die because of their religion)
Just this one bugged me
. Kinda like making fun of killing (or causing a Muslim to commit suicide) is funny to some people and Gynecological jokes are funny to another person, One person may think the eating of Human flesh is OK and another may not YMMV.

Meh, apology accepted--not everyone pays attention to what they read.... and actually I would love for you to post some funny jokes that don't make any reference to a social, political, racial, theological, or otherwise physically similar group of people.

Please.

I would but I have a tendency to kill jokes before they are already born :eek:

quoted from your sig....
No need to insult someones point of view or for them questioning why one set of insults is Ok here and another is not. Please come back with something move.. how do you say it.... Useful :)

offroaddave

It's just one term!
Anyone can find some thing offensive to almost any joke.
I guess this one hit a soft spot. I do not apologize as it was not racist at all. This was obviously copy /paste.
If it bothers anyone find the original author.

DOSS

Anyone can find some thing offensive to almost any joke.
I guess this one hit a soft spot. I do not apologize as it was not racist at all. This was obviously copy /paste.
If it bothers anyone find the original author.

you are correct Muslim isn't a race :)