this scared me just watching it....

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Well, I'm sure he's never been late for work....until that day when he just doesn't show up.

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
I beg to differ.... :D

There are bold riders and there are old riders, but there are no bold, old riders... :D

I'm guilty of most of those stunts at one time or another, just not that many in so short of time span. If you've ever ridden in So. Cal, you'll find you too will be "lane sharing" very quickly. Hell, even my wife will do it on hers now.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
I beg to differ.... :D

I'm guilty of most of those stunts at one time or another, just not that many in so short of time span. If you've ever ridden in So. Cal, you'll find you too will be "lane sharing" very quickly. Hell, even my wife will do it on hers now.

doesnt make it any less stupid that you do it now and agian. just say'n... ive done my share of stupid on dirtbikes. and Ive got the scars and arthritis to remind me.

rholbrook

I saw some of that on I-215 a couple of years back and then 2 miles down the road I saw him picking himself up. He slide a good 200 feet on his a$$ and his bike was even further down the freeway. Good thing he was wearing leathers. He was lucky to be alive.

pELYgroso

'Merica
That reminded me of my drive up to the airport all the way up bangerter yesterday because of traffic reports of I-15. Pretty much the same thing, only in my wife's Corolla.....Corolla S that is.