those dumb freaking U of Utards!!

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
He's kind of like a clown you hire for birthday parties. But instead of ballons and making kids laugh he comes to your home, insults you, your wife and children then drinks all the beer in the fridge.

I think I provide an invaluable service.

Thread highjack sorry, but Cody what business are you running?

I have some websites that generate some revenue....and this year is complicated by another startup that I have some money tied up into as well as a rental property that is going through the government housing program. I suck at accounting, and learned my lesson about trying to figure it out on my own so I just prep stuff as best I can for an accountant. My last accountant died, so I'm kind of starting from scratch...and it sucks.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins

I think I need to book you for my next family reunion. There are some in-laws I dislike.

I have some websites that generate some revenue....and this year is complicated by another startup that I have some money tied up into as well as a rental property that is going through the government housing program. I suck at accounting, and learned my lesson about trying to figure it out on my own so I just prep stuff as best I can for an accountant. My last accountant died, so I'm kind of starting from scratch...and it sucks.

If you are interested, I have a copy of H&R Block Premium, which is for self employment, contract work and rental properties. I used it because I did a few contract jobs last year and it worked very well.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I think I need to book you for my next family reunion. There are some in-laws I dislike.

If you are interested, I have a copy of H&R Block Premium, which is for self employment, contract work and rental properties. I used it because I did a few contract jobs last year and it worked very well.

I apreciate the offer, but I prefer the input, advice, and direction of an experienced small business accountant. I believe they pay for themselves.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
That would be nice.

I had the first 2 years paid for, but due to my procrastination I missed out on all of the chances I had to get all of my undergrad paid for. I need to find a job that will pay for my MBA.

Paco182

I plan to be in Moab for spring break, my Jeep's the only vehicle that will hit the trail. Maybe I'll see you if you still plan on going.

DevinB

I like traffic lights
Hell, I knew guys who claimed, "I study drunk, so that means I need to take the test drunk."
Yeah... they were in school for a bit longer than I was...

You dropped out pretty quick, huh? Looks like you should've taken their advice.

Invaluable, yes. But probably easily replaceable, since it doesn't make much to do your job. Kinda like the kid at the Wendy's window. I couldn't live without him, but there's a new one every week. :greg: